Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Headhunter designing logo for my home tiki bar

Pages: 1 14 replies

H

I recently contacted Hassan through his website and gave him an idea for a design I would like for the "logo" for my home tiki bar. I am going to have a sign made up and maybe some poker chips etc with the logo.

Hassan was nice enough to respond same day and was very easy to work out a deal with to do some custom art.

He asked lots of questions to really try and get the essence of what I was looking for and I can't wait to get the final product.

It will be exciting to sit back in my Cannibal Lounge with a drink and great cigar and see my sign with custom Headhunter art.

Thanks to Hassan for being so kind and taking on my small project.

John (hombre)

Who is Hassan?

My Tiki bar room is graced by a sign from Pariarts:

http://pariarts.com

H

Hassan is the one and only Headhunter.

Love the cartoon. LMAO

H

Pariarts does amazing work. They aren't taking new orders now but they are on my list also.

Oh. If you really want to plug the guy, how about a link to his site so everyone can see his work? Spread the love...
Aloha,
:tiki:

[ Edited by: Tiki Royale 2009-04-22 15:19 ]

Mahalo TSP.
Great stuff there, please post some pics of the final logo Hombre!
Aloha,
:tiki:

H

Thanks TikiShopPua

Will do Tiki Royale

On 2009-04-22 14:52, hombre wrote:
Pariarts does amazing work. They aren't taking new orders now but they are on my list also.

i don't think pariarts is still in the sign business....haven't been for quite some time now.....

but what about these????.......now there's some badass signage!!

Tipsy, you do some incredible work! I liked Pariarts signs too(I heard they retired) but anything that lights up, and or moves, is just that much more icing on the cake!

thanks tom- and last time i spoke to paul he was doing alot of freelance work and had stopped making the pariarts signs....

N

For those of you who haven't heard of the Headhunter (Hassan Patterson), you haven't been reading Tiki Magazine. His work has been featured in just about every issue. He contributes the comic Ooga Booga, photographs the Dream Wahine, and contributes most of the illustrations in the mag. He was the cover artist for the Winter 08-09 issue and Kari Hendler wrote a nice piece on him as our Featured Artist. Hassan is extremely talented guy and an even better person. By the way, you heard it here first, the Headhunter is coming out with a book that collects his art. If you're one of the few people lucky enough to see an advanced copy, its a must buy.

I

That Swampfire Lounge sign is awesome!! Headhunter's work is cool, I am glad to hear that he was easy to work with in doing your custom design.

H

Here is the final logo for "The Cannibal Lounge". I am thrilled with it.

Headhunter did a fantastic job and was great to work with. Thanks Bro.

Pages: 1 14 replies