Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Tiki Trailer Woodie Style for Sale

Pages: 1 2 replies

Aloha Tiki Friends!

We will be selling this trailer that my husband built (although I sanded and stained the whole thing!) It was originally just an aluminum box and he stripped it down to the frame and re-built. If you attended any hawaiian festivals or the Long Beach Tiki Beach Fest a couple of years ago, you may have seen it at the Coconut Kiss booth!

Anyway, we mostly used it to haul my stuff for shows, but my husband used it to transport some HEAVY stone tile, which was loaded too heavily in the front and it essentially snapped the front hitch part as it hit a huge crevice in the 405/55 FWY transition. Nice.

Its got some damage. If you know a good welder, you may be able to easily salvage it. Scott suggests adding an a-frame front hitch (sorry for my lack of proper trailer terms!)Pics of the damage will be posted on the auction site. There is also a top on it that needs a little TLC as well. The big bummer is that you will probably need a flatbed to haul it away (from Long Beach CA)since the hitch is useless and has now been removed.

Anyway, I will be posting it on Ebay this weekend, probably starting at $299. It might be great to fix it in time for the Tiki Oasis!

I'll post the link to the auction once its up. Just curious to see if anyone thinks its even worth posting/selling.

PS: The registration is current and really inexpensive to renew.

Aloha,
Gina
http://www.coconutkiss.com

[ Edited by: coconutkiss 2009-05-01 23:01 ]

PRICE NOW ONLY $200 OR BEST OFFER!

We've got our first tiki baby due within a month and would like to have this out of the garage by then. As mentioned, it will need to be picked up from Long Beach CA (mostly likely via flatbed truck unless you can secure it any other way)

Here are a few more photos with the top on it.

If you are interested, please email us at [email protected] or post on Tiki Central.

Mahalo!!!!

[ Edited by: coconutkiss 2010-02-15 09:51 ]

How about $100 folks? Otherwise we'll just have to scrap it...

Pages: 1 2 replies