Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

So Cal Tiki DVD...

Pages: 1 17 replies

... How come no one thread this yet?

or am I blind?

50 plus sold last Sunday at the Nooner.

The OUT TAKES are insane!!!!

The interviews and the shows rock too!!!

Now a way to look back at all those good times...

T

You beat me to it Ben . Cindy and I just watched the whole thing . It sounds great on my new Bose cubes .

I keep watching the Crazy Al out takes.

Crackin' me up to the max!!!

( I know the guy well, but for some reason, it just keeps crackin' me up!!!)

...oh. And the "JOE!!!" w/ Tikiyaki O's. Tooo freakin funny!!!!

where can we get them now?

Jeff(bigtikidude)

TT

I think Holden is selling them. check Tiki Farm's web site or email him.

T

The part I almost fell off the couch was where Ben and Holden are at Mugoomba talking about how great it is to drink from the hundreds of mugs in the room but you can see Ben is drinking a Budweiser .

thanks for the info.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

We're gonna launch it online either tonight or tomorrow. Most of you local So Cal tc'ers know/remember Brian - the guy who followed the whole scene last year & this year with his camera. He did really a phenomenal job on this and he did it because he's into it. The outtakes are pretty classic and Al's video at the end of the film is friggin' hilarious! It's a good insight into what the whole scene means here locally as So Cal is the arguable hub of Tiki.

Brian = good
Lets see it!

T
thick posted on Sat, May 9, 2009 1:24 AM

Been watching for this on Tiki Farm web site since the email heads up, planning on picking it up with a couple o' mugs. hopefully soon.

T

I got mine...Love it !

Love the Crazy Al stuff. Nice reliving all those events I've been at over the past 2 years.

Please keep documenting this stuff.

The Tiki RE-Resurgence of 2055 will appreciate it.

CJ

bought mine

The DVD is now available online at http://www.tikifarm.com and YES, the Tiki Central 15% discount does indeed apply!

Enjoy!

I just placed my order!I can't wait!:)I was looking around the site and found the Shag Wahaku Warrior!WOW!!I got to have one of those!My favorite color is orange!:( But it's a sold out item too.:(

T
thick posted on Sat, May 9, 2009 9:39 PM

Sweet! will order it directly. . .

Hey,

Just want to thank everyone who bought the DVD at Ben's "Nooner" event and who has ordered the DVD so far from TikiFarm.com.
Also, thanks to everyone who is putting out a positive word on the project. It was a lot of work, but a lot of fun.
I think what makes this DVD valid is that it is current. It's what's happening in the scene NOW. Everything was shot
in the last year and beginning of this year up until Feb. So, everyone go out and buy your copy now if you want to see more!

Video clips up on Youtube soon of the Nooner and Don the Beachcomber Opening!
http://www.youtube.com/CrystalCoveMedia

MaHaLo!

Brian

WooHoo! Brian I give your DVD two thumbs up. If you haven't purchased this DVD yet it's a much have for your collection :)

Pages: 1 17 replies