Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Personal message

Pages: 1 16 replies

I received this personal message today.

Posted: 2009-05-07 20:25 Hello,
My name is nina i came across your profile and became intrested in you please i will like us to know much better if you dont mind you can reply me at ([email protected]) so that i can send to you my picture and tell you more about myselfe, i will wait for your reply thank you.from nina

I don't know what to do with it so I'm posting it here.

Thanks
KK

LT

Where you wearing one of Buzzy's Brady Taboo Tiki necklaces when the message arrived?

L

Looks like "Nina" wants to get down with the get down!

W

***I don't know what to do with it so I'm posting it here.

Thanks
KK ***

Dear KK,

Sometimes when a boy thinks he might like a girl and wants to get to know her better asking her out on a date can be intimidating. A good first step is to ask her to a group activity, something you and the gang all do together such as bowling, a football game, or a trip out to the desert on a warm spring night to take peyote.

Group activities like this take the pressure off which gives both of you a chance to be yourselves and also giving you a chance to make an ex-girlfriend jealous when she gets an eyeful of the new hot babe you brought to the neighborhood picnic.

Good luck!

Mr. Wooflove

Uh, KK, if I was Nina I would be embarrassed now because the personal message I sent to you ended up public. Just my humble opinion.

PEYOTE PICNIC AT KRAIG'S EVERYBODY!!!!

On 2009-05-07 20:33, LOL Tiki wrote:
Where you wearing one of Buzzy's Brady Taboo Tiki necklaces when the message arrived?

Damn...no but I ordered one....:(

On 2009-05-07 20:36, leleliz wrote:
Looks like "Nina" wants to get down with the get down!

If I could afford to get down with Nina in Senegal....I would go to TV's in Vegas...:)

W

Look out all this outpouring of semihallucinogenic concern! Has today's TC crowd lost it's original warmth? Puh-leeze!

K

And here I thought I was special. Turns out she's chasing every tail she can find. My heart is broken! I guess I'll just have to fix myself a kick@$$ cocktail to drown my tears in. :(

A

Write back and tell Nina you're a Nigerian prince in exile whose assets are locked up by the government and all you need in a small investment from her to access your millions.

Nina!

You Slut!

I thought I was your man......Sob!

I was gonna start a "Photos I Don't Know What To Do With" thread, but this thread came to my rescue.
Thank You.

Hey! I have a shirt just like that—same color, same irridescence, same results. Well....similar results. Mine hasn't turned up any seamstresses yet.

Where are Hanford's hands?

Apparently Nina likes girls too since I got the same PM! :)

Hmmm....Naughty Nina....:)

KK

Pages: 1 16 replies