Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

New Hawaiian Tiki style font from David Occhino Design

Pages: 1 4 replies

Aloha!

I've created two new new tiki fonts that I thought the users of this forum might like. It's called Tangaroa and it's a Hawaiian font with a hand-hewn, woodcut appearance. This primitive yet playful Polynesian font conveys an exotic, tribal mood. Carved edges, extended serifs, and tear-drop tapers add a touch of the South Pacific to any layout.

If you like collecting different tiki fonts, or are looking to add your first tiki font to your computer, I invite you to take a look:

http://davidocchino.com/portfolio/typography/tangaroa.html

David Occhino
David Occhino Design

[ Edited by: davidodesign 2009-05-10 12:06 ]

Very Nice David!

Thanks, Bora Boris! :)

Dave

Great stuff David!!!

I downloaded your free Tangaroa Glyphs and I'll be back for the Tangaroa font set. I think the combined set is going to look great for a few little projects I have to do(invitations for a cookout, etc)

Mahalo for the great work!

Rick

On 2009-05-10 14:47, Bogielocks wrote:
Great stuff David!!!

I downloaded your free Tangaroa Glyphs and I'll be back for the Tangaroa font set. I think the combined set is going to look great for a few little projects I have to do(invitations for a cookout, etc)

Mahalo for the great work!

Rick

Rick, thanks for trying it out.

If you'd like to see other glyphs or symbols in the free version let me know. I'm putting together an update and I'd like to include even more symbols in the next version.

Pages: 1 4 replies