Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

$50 DEAL ended! Mahalo everybody! Aloha to the VERY LAST Kuddly Ku Doll EVER!

Pages: 1 12 replies

T

OFFER OVER! MAHALO EVERYBODY WHO TOOK ME UP ON MY $50 DEAL! ALOHA TO THE LAST KUDDLY KU DOLL!

Aloha everybody!

In order to stimulate my economy, I am offering an Eric October tiki art package deal...

Two giclee prints, an original drawing, a set of cards, and a push tiki all for the low, low price of $50.00 (Plus 10 dollars priority shipping)

You will receive:

One official Tonga Hut 50th Anniversary print, an 11x14 giclee print signed and numbered!

Your choice of one of these four giclee prints: March of the Tiki Gods, Hawaiian War Chant, Full Throttle Tiki, or The Tiki That Carved Itself.
Each signed and numbered print measures 11x14.

Your choice of one of these colored pencil on black paper drawings

Your choice of one Kuddly Ku Plush Tiki Doll or Sam's Seafood Plush Swordfish Sign (day and night versions available)

And one set of 10 4x6 Mele Kalikimaka Christmas cards

You might be thinking I have brain damage to be offering these items at such a low price, and I are thinking you may be right!

I will only be offering this deal as long as the plushes hold out, and I only have a few completed and ready to ship, or order now! Operators are standing by! Or, well, I'll standing by, at any rate...

If you are interested, please PM me and let me know which print, drawing and plush you would like... you can make a paypal payment to this email address:
[email protected].

Mahalo fer lookin'
Yer pal,
Eric October

http://ericoctober.com

[ Edited by: tobunga 2009-05-28 16:41 ]

T

Thanks for the interest in my offer!

I've run out of the TIKI THAT CARVED ITSELF prints and KUDDLY KU dolls, So I'll probably be ending this offer soon...

A big MAHALO to everyone who has responded so far!

Darn it! Those were the two I was most interested in! Will you be making more Ku dolls in the future? Or other plush tikis?

M

All my goodies arrived today. What a deal!
Blown away at how cool EVERYTHING is!
Thanks

If you make more Kuddly Ku's, I want one! Can I place an order? I also want a "March" print, please.

[ Edited by: Kiki von Tiki 2009-05-16 19:50 ]

the box of goodies just showed up ! Fantastic MAHALO!
let me know if ya do this again !

WOW! WHAT A DEAL!!!

Is this deal still alive!!

T

Aloha everybody!

Thank you for the great response to my tiki art deal!

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to pull the plug on the offer, but I have one last Kuddly Ku doll available.

This will be the VERY LAST Kuddly Ku I will be making. EVER!

So the offer will change slightly for this last package deal.

Package will include:
1 Official Tonga Hut 50th Anniversary print, an 11x14 giclee print signed and numbered!

Your choice of one of these 8x10 colored pencil on black paper drawings:

And one set of 10 4x6 Mele Kalikimaka Christmas cards

And the very last Kuddly Ku Doll EVER!

I will attach a tag to the doll designating it as the last of a retired line, signed and dated. I'll also include a small commemorative drawing saying aloha to Kuddly Ku. (I'll have to come up with something, but just got an idea as I was typing this!)

The package price is still $50.00, plus 10.00 shipping.

If you are interested, please PM me and let me know which drawing you would like... you can make a paypal payment to this email address: [email protected]

Mahalo fer lookin'
Yer pal,
Eric October

http://ericoctober.com

[ Edited by: tobunga 2009-05-28 14:25 ]

sent you a pm

T

Mahalo jpmartdog! You got the last package, and the last Kuddly Ku doll... I realized I'm a little sad to be saying Aloha to Kuddly Ku! But I've got a couple of new plush tiki figures in the works right now...

A big MAHALO to everyone who took me up on my crazy art deal!

Thanks fer lookin'!
Yer pal,
Eric October

NOOOOOOOOO! I didn't get my Ku yet!

Crap.

T

I got my Kuddly Ku and I have to say it's really great & it is currently hanging out with my Plush Moai! Thanks for the great deal on your wonderful artwork too! Haven't figured out where to put the art yet I'm still working on that.

Pages: 1 12 replies