Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

new metal heads! now in STERLING SILVER!!

Pages: 1 10 replies

P

i haven't been around for awhile. been working on getting the shop up and running. i'm starting a small metal foundry. i'll be making art pieces and the such.

i've started with an object that is near and dear to my heart, the moai. these are the first few of a limited edition of 25 in bronze. they are solid with a small bronze ring at the top to go on a necklace. they are 1 1/2" tall and weigh in at a hefty 1 ounce. the bronze ones are $25 each and i'll be making silver in the next week or so.

i hope to have more custom metal, tiki jewelry soon.

mahalo!

ask me how you can help change the world!

[ Edited by: pdrake 2009-06-02 20:50 ]

Very cool.

KK

awesome work!

P

thank you very much you guys. i have a few more head designs in the sculpting stage and i'm bringing back an oldie for bronze and silver.

here is a preview. the tumbler is rocking these guys out right now. limited edition. get your orders in early because once they're gone, they're gone! only $15 for bronze and $40 for silver.

[ Edited by: pdrake 2009-05-29 21:48 ]

P
pdrake posted on Tue, Jun 2, 2009 8:57 PM

i'm making the silver ones now! wooohooo! the special tiki central price is $40! everyone else pays more! lots of love went into these babies. they come with a sterling jump ring so you can put them on your favorite necklace. i can make a necklace for extra, just let me know and i'll tell you how much. that price includes shipping in the USA.

they are super shiny and hard to photograph.

got more cool stuff coming from the foundry real soon!

M

zazz!

P

hahaha! that's the best compliment i've ever gotten! thanks, bruce!

yeah! my art is ZAZZ!!!

P

made some more of these. they sure purty!

Wish i had more cash!!! Beautiful! Silver is underrated! I think fine crafted silver blows away a junky gold piece any day!

Just got my Moai Head yesterday. The pictures don't do it justice. This is one HEAVY piece of silver. Great design and craftsmanship!

P

thank you very much. i'm really glad you like it.

i still have these available in both silver and bronze.

Pages: 1 10 replies