Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

The Pyronauts 10 Year Anniversary Show Sat. June 13th Auburn, CA

Pages: 1 9 replies

TWO

I realize I am walking on Big Tiki Dude's turf for posting this but I have not seen any posts about this show.
The Pyronauts are a kick ass surf band that put on a great show, come check 'em out.

http://www.thepyronauts.com/

[ Edited by: Tai Won On 2009-06-04 10:51 ]

Geez, are they that old? :wink:

hey Jim/Tai,
that's funny.

I don't usually post too much stuff about Nor. Cal.
though I do know about that show they are doing.
would love to be there.

Mambo King, yeah they are getting up there a bit,
but no where near as old as you.
:wink:

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Awwww, that's during Hukilau. Have enough fun for me, too. Though I realize I won't get anyone's sympathy for missing this event as I'll be soaking up the Polynesian atmosphere and entertainment at the Mai Kai. Wish I could be in two places at once.

TWO

Did I mention it's FREE ??? If not....it's FREE
Saturday June 13th

oh how I wish that I could get up there for that show.

well I guess that seeing them at the Purple Orchid sat.
and the HB pier on Sun. will have to do.

but that wont be as cool as the all star line up of guest musicians for that show.
:(
Jeff(bigtikidude)

TWO

It's looking like at least a handful of Bay Area TC'ers are gonna make the trek for this show. Sadly, I am not one of 'em.
Please take and post some pics (No, bringing your camera is NOT enough. You have to use it).

You know we WILL use the camera. :)

have a great time, and tell the Pyros, thanks for coming to So. Cal. for us last weekend.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

I had no idea The Pyronauts were playing a local show until the day of the show. They played a few songs in a local tv studio the morning of. Anyway, thought I would throw up some pics.

Pages: 1 9 replies