Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Tiki Farm & Hapa J's Summer Schedule

Pages: 1 17 replies

Hope to see you there!

[ Edited by: makedamug 2009-05-29 16:51 ]

San Clemente Tiki Crawl 09. I'm there.

WooooHooo!! Can't wait. Hope to see everyone there. Hapa J's food is delicious and the drinks are Tiki-rrific!!!

Hapa J's is now taking reservations for June 20th. If you're planning on going call and make a reservation now and make sure you mention Tiki Farm. I talked to the Host yesterday and they would like to know how many people to expect. http://www.hapajs.com

WooooHooo! Only 7 more days :)

Phone: (949) 276-6657

Address:

2016 S. El Camino Real San Clemente, CA. 92673 (In between Budget Lodge and Stewart’s surf shop)

Directions:

From North Orange County: Take 405 South to 5 South Exit El Camino Real Take Left onto El Camino Take Right onto Cornelio Parking Lot on Left Behind Stewart’s Surf Shop

From Oceanside/San Diego Take 5 North Exit El Camino Real Take Right onto El Camino Real Take Right on Cornelio Parking Lot on Left Behind Stewart’s Surf Shop

[ Edited by: woohoowahine 2009-06-13 10:58 ]

T

Looking forward to next weeks event...

Tikitatt

Are we there yet??

On 2009-06-20 03:19, Hiphipahula wrote:
Are we there yet??

T

Wow, the last event was about a month ago, but it seems like it just happened!

Manuel and I are SO there this Saturday!

T

We missed last month, but we're gonna be there tomorrow night... er, it's still on, right? Haven't heard a peep about it yet!

On 2009-09-18 14:00, tobunga wrote:
We missed last month, but we're gonna be there tomorrow night... er, it's still on, right? Haven't heard a peep about it yet!

I believe it's been suspended this weekend.... Unless Holden can be in two places at once!!!

R

is this on or off for tomorrow?????anyone???

Due to scheduling conflicts, the Tiki Farm & Hapa J's September event will happen next Saturday, Sept 26th.

Hope to see everyone next weekend!

Nice, now it wont conflict with my Vegas trip!

Just a reminder to everyone that it is not happening tonight! :drink:

T

Whew!

Glad I asked... It would have been awkward trying to explain why I was breaking into the TIki Farm warehouse tonight... I'm sure the excuse of a water cooler full of Mai Tais wouldn't fly with the authorities...

T

The September Hapa J's/Tiki Farm event has been camcelled. Stay tuned for some very cool Tiki Farm events coming soon!

Damn, I was lookin forward to it.

Hope you guys schedule something soon!

Pages: 1 17 replies