Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Martini Kings to appear at TIKI OASIS and release mug and cd!

Pages: 1 8 replies

aloha friends,
well it is june 1st and that is close enough to summer to get me going and break the news. we are thrilled to be playing again at tiki oasis. we will perform friday evening on the big kahuna stage and sunday we will do our usual up close and personel( and hungover)poolside show.
Squid from tikiaki orchestra will be bangin the drums with us again this year.
and while i'm mentioning squid- he has recently designed our very first official martini kings mug and it looks sweet! we have made a limited number of mugs and they will be unveiled and available to purchase at tiki oasis.
other news...
we have been busy recording our 11th and brand spankin' new cd "cocktail for two" which will also debut at tiki oasis.(more info on that coming soon!)
now.... bring on the summer already!
best,
tony and the martini kings.
p.s. while you are reading this let me ask ya...
if i can put together a fun tiki night bash event with the martini kings which would include alot of varied entertainment like burlesque gals, magicians, musicians , comics and a retro good time....would anyone venture to the san fernando valley for this fun time?

just curious for your opinion

On 2009-06-01 10:55, martini kings wrote:

p.s. while you are reading this let me ask ya...
if i can put together a fun tiki night bash event with the martini kings which would include alot of varied entertainment like burlesque gals, magicians, musicians , comics and a retro good time....would anyone venture to the san fernando valley for this fun time?

I would absolutely travel the 400 miles from Sacramento to Los Angeles for that event.

T
teaKEY posted on Mon, Jun 1, 2009 1:51 PM

A mug, got a pic?

M

On 2009-06-01 10:55, martini kings wrote:

I would definitely consider it if it were held on a Friday or Saturday.

H

Yes.

Tony,
you know I'm there.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

TT

We are in "The Valley" so yes we are in. Can we do it tonight?

G

The event would sound good to me since I am in Pasadena.
How about we get a chance to get the new mug there as well?

S
squid posted on Mon, Jun 1, 2009 8:22 PM

On 2009-06-01 13:51, teaKEY wrote:
A mug, got a pic?

Soon...

:)

Pages: 1 8 replies