Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Lost Tiki Solitaire Set in a retro cigar box!

Pages: 1 12 replies

B

Check out the 3 different TIKI's in this game.

This is the ultimate in TIKI cool! This retro inspired TIKI solitaire set includes 2 games: A solid wood "peg" solitaire board with 3 unique TIKI God "pegs". Also included is a custom Hula Girl card deck, for playing your favorite card solitaire games... cards are high quality coated paper. The best part - The entire set comes packaged in a full color collectible cigar box!

Makes the perfect Father's Day gift!

Check it out.

Available now! To purchase or get more information click the link below

http://www.daddyogames.com/tikibn.php

[ Edited by: bertbb 2009-06-02 10:40 ]

Just confirmed online that they have it at my local store. I know where I'm going on my way home. :wink:

These looked cool so I stopped by my local Barnes & Noble store to check them out...bought 3 to give as Father's Day presents...they're awesome. The detail on the Tikis is "over the top".

[ Edited by: irishtikigod 2009-06-09 06:40 ]

Bought one last week, too! Effin' thing won't let me get down to just one.

Love it though.

Oh, and something more on the cards would have been awesome. I have some card sets with drink recipes. Those would have been PERFECT for this. We should create and distribute our own.

I just saw this yesterday--silly of me to think this wasn't already posted!
I'm going to get mine tomorrow!

T

My wife and son gave this to me for father's day. They had buried it wrapped in plastic below a bunch of soil with some potted plants she had bought so that I would think the potted plants were the gift...Silly Daddy. I had to go on a "dig" to exhume the gift. That was a load of fun!

That's such a cute idea! ::must remember that trick!::

Been awhile since I've logged in. What a cool idea of burying your Dad's Day gift. How'd you like it?

Got mine at B&N... very cool. I think I want to improve upon the wood block the pegs fit into... fashion it into a tropical landscape or perhaps the top of a human skull...

Does anybody know if the guys that do this Tiki Solitaire make any other games?

This is their website--looks like they only have the tiki solitaire and a vintage marble game.
http://daddyogames.com/

Been away for awhile...but IF anyone sees any other cool stuff from Daddy-O, please post it so we can check it out. Thanks.

Pages: 1 12 replies