Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

$50 Gift Card for Trader Vic's Emeryville

Pages: 1 6 replies

I got this email from Trader Vic's for the Emeryville location. It appears to be a no strings attatched gift card if you bring in the flyer. For anyone in that area that is interested in a free gift card, PM me with your email address and I'll forward the message to you. The offer expires 6-30-09. Let's hope it works!

Has anyone tried to use the flyer yet? I hope it worked!

C

On 2009-06-16 16:41, Krisdrama wrote:

I couldn't get it to print out correctly. I don't know whether it was a technical problem or something embedded to prevent mass copying. I'll try again when I get home from a union convention where I've been for two weeks. Whether or not it works, I greatly appreciate your effort to pass it on.

chiwito

On 2009-06-18 22:25, chiwito wrote:

On 2009-06-16 16:41, Krisdrama wrote:

I couldn't get it to print out correctly. I don't know whether it was a technical problem or something embedded to prevent mass copying. I'll try again when I get home from a union convention where I've been for two weeks. Whether or not it works, I greatly appreciate your effort to pass it on.

chiwito

I have an extra. Stop by the store I'll give you one.

P

[ Edited by: surfalaia 2009-08-05 07:38 ]

Bummer, I knew there had to be a catch. It's still worth a shot!

The Mrs. and I both got one...Plus I talked the barman into selling me a Gun Club Punch Mug!

~Zero

Pages: 1 6 replies