Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Cocktail Shakers

Pages: 1 5 replies

Well, I was going to post these in "Vintage Barware", but I figured I had so many Cocktail Shakers that I created it's own topic. Plus I'm sure some people might specialize in shakers as opposed to the rest of vintage barware stuff.

I use to have way more than this. I've probably owned 400-500 cocktail shakers in my lifetime. These are a mix that I kept. Some are old, some new, some big, some small, some are common, some are rare, some are replicas, some are kept because they were gifts, some are actually dispensers and not even shakers.

Wow! Whatta collection!! :)

So. If you're ever agonizing which three to leave me in your will :D -- my faves are:

On 2009-06-05 23:01, Tiki Shaker wrote:

(Number 3 looks like it belonged on Nick & Nora Charles' bar counter?!...)

L

Hey Tiki Shaker I am assuming its ok to post our tiki shakers here as well , right?

Bought this set today for $6.00. I have seen this set so many times but never bought it and today it was sitting there just waiting for me to snatch it up.

Of course leleliz!

Whenever I go to a wedding, I usually include one of those "mine, yours, ours" cocktail sets in with the gifts... people dig it and pretty much come to expect it from me. They're a cute little set.

L

On 2009-06-07 21:46, Tiki Shaker wrote:

Whenever I go to a wedding, I usually include one of those "mine, yours, ours" cocktail sets in with the gifts... people dig it and pretty much come to expect it from me. They're a cute little set.

Ok well you have been added my guest list for my future wedding then :)
I will let you know the date as soon as I find a groom!

Sounds like a plan.

Pages: 1 5 replies