Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

witco bench -swag lamp - table lamp - for sale !!

Pages: 1 2 replies

greetings-

I am selling off some witco pieces...if you are interested let me know.......first come, first serve.....P.M. me if interested.

I realize some of you are getting set to go to hukilau this week and want to save your bucks to spend there but if you really want one of these i will accept a small deposit to hold an item for you till you get back and we can sort it out from there. Also, if you are going to the chef shangri-la 33rd anniversary weekend event at the end of july i can bring the piece to you at the event if you purchase it here......otherwise, i am offering these for pick-up only....these are way to big and unwieldly to ship - plus it would be expensive.....

thanks !!

-dave

Witco Table lamp - $ 75.00

shade is 16" dia by 20" tall

base is 25" tall 14" by 14" wide

overall height 45.5" tall

shade has some cracking on the inside by it hardly translates through the shade to the outside which is in really good shape......

WITCO SWAG LAMP with in-line dimmer switch. - $ 75.00

I think these are the original bulbs too!! one of the three inner bulbs is burned out.....

one of the medallions around the arm of the lamp on one side has a bit of it missing off the top......

other than that it works and looks good.....

included is a pic from the original witco catalog model b-25

WITCO table/bench unit - $200.00

60" long 19 " tall and 16 " wide.......both seats flip up for storage...can be used as a childrens table or set it against the wall for extra seating and a place for guests to put their drink in your tiki bar.

bump

bump

Pages: 1 2 replies