Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Crafts

Two new shrunken head paintings.

Pages: 1 8 replies

First, an introduction.
This is my first post, but I've kind of been lurking around this site for a while now.
As I was working on these two paintings today, I thought I might just as well post them on here and see what people have to say, if anything, about them.

Hopefully you all like them. They'll probably be posted on eBay within the next couple weeks or so.
Once I have them all wrapped up and detailed up and such.

~Nick

I think they're groovy, what got cut off or it that the look yer going for ?

Welcome to TC Nicholauslee. I think they are kool & kinda kreepy. I like the old "bone through the head" trick.

L

I like em too. But then again I always like shrunken heads . I'd like to see more of your work so please post

T

I bet Little Lost Tiki loves them too

thanks everybody for the kind words.
I wasn't expecting much response to them, as I'm in the company of some truly amazing artists.
I'll try to post some more of my work on here eventually, but those two are really the closest thing to "tiki" i think i've ever done, and they are still quite some a couple steps removed.

just finished up a couple more paintings, not at all tiki themed, but since someone asked to see more of my work, i figured i'd post a quick snapshot of them on here anyway.

I Like em!!

L

i heart the robots!

Pages: 1 8 replies