Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Oasis Drifters Combing for a hut

Pages: 1 2 replies

Thought I would start a topic for all of us TCers who are keeping an eye out for Crowne Plaza reservations to become open. While we are sad anytime someone won't be able to go to the Oasis, Mrs. Zero and I (and I'm sure several others) would like to spend some time in the hotel with the 'cool kids'.

Therefore, I am starting this thread for the hopefuls. If you are trying to find accomodation, post that you are beachcombing here, and if someone reads the post and has to change their plans, they can PM you here. Please only post once per request.

Hopefully this will insure that the Crowne Plaza will remain completely full, and we get to stay in C.P.s good graces.

Mahalo,
~Zero

There is an official waiting list at the hotel with room hopefuls. Unless the person checking in can show ID as the person who booked the room, the hotel is reassigning any rooms to the waiting list.

A

I have a room for Friday and Saturday nights at the Crowne Plaza San Diego that I can not use. The reservations desk will not simply take people from a waiting list, but if I work it out with someone directly, they will transfer the reservation.

Email me directly if you are interested.

Thanks

Pages: 1 2 replies