Tiki Central / California Events

Bamboo Ben Pool Party!!! 7/19

Pages: 1 2 61 replies

H

That was fun, I love my bar.

HT

pictures

CA

yesterday was a perfect day! today we have Fog!?????

T

On 2009-07-20 09:46, crazy al wrote:
yesterday was a perfect day! today we have Fog!?????

I'll take the fog by the beach....It's gonna be 98 degrees here in the valley :(

THANK YOU Ben & Mrs. Boo for having us all out to HB where I too would rather be right now! A Great Day & Thanks again for Hosting, your the Tops!

Moohalos to ALL who came and went!

Good times!

Keep an eye out for next months gig.

TT

Lets hear it for the Boos, who throw one hell of a party. Thank you soo much. Lets hear it for Crazy Al who carves one hell of a tiki, in the bed of his truck, on the fly, with borrowed tools (thanks Ben), when he is supposed to be relaxing. Can't wait for the next one. Special thanx to Alice aka Rum Shaker from Frankie's Tiki Room for supplying the recipe for the awesome Aloha Cooler.

[ Edited by: Tuna Tiki 2009-07-20 21:27 ]

[ Edited by: tuna tiki 2009-07-20 23:10 ]

T

Thats friggin' incredible . I HATE Al !!!!!!!!!

Many men hate Al for reasons other than his mad carving skills (see photo.)

How bout a "Carve Down" in September? Any carvers interested, PM me. Live carving and vending booth? The sooner we can nail a date, the better I can "Press" it and work it around Ben's install schedule. Hmmmmm.....

Mahalo to all who came for the Pool Party.

Aloha!

R

On 2009-07-20 05:47, HB TIKI wrote:
Thanks for the great day at the pool party, great food and drink. Thanks again Ben and Mrs. Bam Boo.

Mahalo to HB Tiki for these pix!!!

• Rosered (the one in the center) :)
R

On 2009-07-23 13:21, RoseRed wrote:

On 2009-07-20 05:47, HB TIKI wrote:
Thanks for the great day at the pool party, great food and drink. Thanks again Ben and Mrs. Bam Boo.

Mahalo to the Bamboo's for a fine lil' shindig,

Mahalo HB Tiki for these pix!,

and Mahalo to Jean Paul for the address to Don the Beachcombers- we had a blast there afterwards :)

• Rosered (the one in the center) :)
R

On 2009-07-20 09:02, HB TIKI wrote:
pictures

WOW! Same pic twice? U must like us :wink:

R

On 2009-07-20 20:37, Tuna Tiki wrote:
Lets hear it for the Boos, who throw one hell of a party. Thank you soo much. Lets hear it for Crazy Al who carves one hell of a tiki, in the bed of his truck, on the fly, with borrowed tools (thanks Ben), when he is supposed to be relaxing. Can't wait for the next one. Special thanx to Alice aka Rum Shaker from Frankie's Tiki Room for supplying the recipe for the awesome Aloha Cooler.

[ Edited by: Tuna Tiki 2009-07-20 21:27 ]

[ Edited by: tuna tiki 2009-07-20 23:10 ]

dagnabbit! I forgot to try the Aloha Cooler! (AND I missed seeing Al's palm tree Tiki too)

:tiki: I thought Al said he was going to do a bit of trimming, well nice trimming Al.:tiki:

[ Edited by: Atomic Tiki Punk 2009-08-01 01:28 ]

Pages: 1 2 61 replies