Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Looking for Les...

Pages: 1 6 replies

T

Please don't laugh, but is there anyone who would be willing to sell or trade a spare copy of the 2-CD set of "The Exotic Moods of Les Baxter?" It appears the set is out-of-print and I doubt it will be available again.

Mahalo

tikigreg

G
GECKO posted on Mon, Apr 7, 2003 3:37 PM

check ebay. i seen them posted a few times. i just picked up the double martin denny cd.
good luck

T

Hey Gecko,
Yeah, I've kept an eye out on ebay but they don't come up too often and they go for ridiculous prices. I thought someone here might like to part with one to help out a fellow TCer. Anyone?

If you're not wanting it for the cover/sleeve
someone could burn u a copy couldn't they?Sorry but my Les stuff is on vinyl. I'd burn u one if I had it.
Sneaky.

T

I actually am looking for the whole package. Thanks for the suggestion though. Just thought I'd see if there were any extras around.

tikigreg

T

After a year's wait, I finally scored a copy of Exotic Moods! Oddly enough, I found it on ebay with a "Buy It Now!" price of GBP 20. That's right, I had to get it from the UK. So with shipping, it came to $40, which was the absolute top price I was willing to pay. And it was worth it. It pays to be patient!

On 2004-03-23 14:42, tikigreg wrote:
That's right, I had to get it from the UK.

I feel for you Tikigreg......
Perhaps you'll now understand the struggle of us poor Euro-Tikiphiles who have to get everything sent from the States.....bwahhh! :wink:

Trader Woody

Pages: 1 6 replies