Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Hapa J's & Mugoomba Party, August 22nd Roll Call:

Pages: 1 2 51 replies

WoooHooo! The Hapa J's & Mugoomba Party is this Saturday, August 22nd

Drink & Pupu Platter Specials at Hapa J's @ 6:00pm

Call Hapa J's at (949) 276-6657 to Book Your Reservation using the code: Tiki Farm

Complimentary Mai Tai's at the Tiki Farm Wherehouse after dinner.

Please Post here if you plan on attending and don' forget to make you reservation!!

Mahalo!!!

[ Edited by: WooHooWahine 2009-08-17 19:36 ]

I'm in.... Hapa J's is a fun place with good food, drinks and atmosphere. And Mugoomba, well you know IT'S fun!!!

Add the Mrs. and I. Also trying to get Hapa J's architect to show up.

Aloha WooHoo!! count Dave and I in....see you on Saturday!!

Hey Woohoo! We just made our reservation.
Claudette and I will be there for sure.
Good times!

T

Made our reservations and looking forward to it.

Tikitatt

Reservations made. My gf and I will be attending. Looking forward to it!

WoooHooo! 1 More day! If you're planning on attending please post here so that the Tiki Farm Ohana know how many people to expect and Don't Forget to call Hapa J's to make your reservations :) See you Tomorrow!!

[ Edited by: WooHooWahine 2009-06-19 08:44 ]

T

We wanna come, but we won't be able to make it out there until like 7 at the earliest... is it a full-on dinner event, or can we just grab a drink in the bar?
Or a drink and pupus at the bar? Do we need a reservation for that?

Hope to see you on Saturday!

On 2009-06-19 10:54, tobunga wrote:
We wanna come, but we won't be able to make it out there until like 7 at the earliest... is it a full-on dinner event, or can we just grab a drink in the bar?
Or a drink and pupus at the bar? Do we need a reservation for that?

Hope to see you on Saturday!

No problemo!! You can order whatever/whenever you want when you get there :)

T

Well, I witnessed Holden doing the ceremonial "mixing of the Mai Tai's" and let's just say... it is on!

Hope to see everyone Saturday evening!

T

OK, we'll try our darndest to get there as the earliest we can! Sounds like fun!

CJ

We wish we could make it but we can't...

On 2009-06-19 14:48, TronTiki wrote:
Well, I witnessed Holden doing the ceremonial "mixing of the Mai Tai's" and let's just say... it is on!

Hope to see everyone Saturday evening!

WooHoo!! :)

Polynesian Pam and I will will be there too. Looking forward to it!

I totally forgot about a cycle rally that I had already planned on going to! Hopefully I'll still make it down.

We can't make it this time, but will be ready
for the next one. Have a great time!

Had a great time! Thanks for having us over Holden! It was great seeing friends, meeting new people and making some new ones. Looking forward to the next get together!

Mahalo! Mahalo! Mahalo to Holden for hosting such a fun evening. Good Friends, Good Food, and Good Drinks!!

looks like a fun night. i'm sorry i had to miss it. next time>

Thanks Holden for setting this up and your hospitality at Mugoomba!!! Great Mai-Tai's!!! And thanks to Justin at Hapa J's for the "special" menu and awesome service and food!!! Around 20 people showed! Can't wait until the next time!!!
Big WoooooHooooooooos!

B

Holden - great times were had by us at Hapa J's and the Tiki Farm. Great food, great Mai Tais and great tiki ohana.

T

WOW! What an awesome evening! Manuel and I had a blast! Hapa J's was great, and Mugoomba was INCREDIBLE! I could sleep on that lush and comfy shag carpet!
(also, I've never been surrounded by so much stuff that I covet in one place... my head was spinning! Or maybe it was the mai tais!)

Thank you Holden for wonderful night of tiki fun and tiki ohana!

It was great meeting Betty Bleu and Polynesian Pam and hanging with everybody!

Realized later that a water cooler full of mai tais is VERY dangerous... you quickly lose track of how much you've had!

Holden, Thank you for such warm hospitality!! I forgot how cool Mugoomba is. Fun night, great stories and nice seeing everyone. It was good meeting Tiki Shaker and Christine. Thanks for sharing the photos woohoo. I can't forget Hapa J's the bread pudding do I need say more?

Is the second get together taking place this Saturday still?

yes it's a go, I heard from the Farm this morning :)

T

YAY!!!

We'll be there!

WoooHooo! The Hapa J's & Mugoomba Party is this Saturday, July 18th

Call Hapa J's at (949) 276-6657 to Book Your Reservation using the code: Tiki Farm

Please Post here if you plan on attending and don' forget to make you reservation!!

Mahalo!!!

We hope to see on Saturday :)

T

On 2009-07-14 16:01, WooHooWahine wrote:

WoooHooo!

Er... to reiterate from two posts above...

YAY! We'll be there!

Yay again! :D

T

Make a day of it! Come on down early and check out the San Clemente Ocean Festival before you head to Hapa J's and Tiki Farm :drink:. For more details on what's happening Saturday at the Ocean Festival: http://www.oceanfestival.org/SaturdayEvents.htm .

Mmmm... Can hardly wait for the ice-cold Primo on tap, drink specials, and edamame at Hapa J's. Plus the PuPu Platters, Hapa Nachos, wings, and Hawaiian bread pudding! And don't forget the fun times and Mai Tais at the Farm!

Hope to see everyone Saturday! If you haven't been to one of these monthly events, what the heck stopping you?

If you are planning on attending. Make sure you give Hapa J's a call so they can have an idea of how many people to prepare for :)

Mahalo!!!

On 2009-07-16 08:05, WooHooWahine wrote:

If you are planning on attending. Make sure you give Hapa J's a call so they can have an idea of how many people to prepare for :)

Mahalo!!!

Rev. Made...done

K

me plus one

WoooHoooo! One more day :)

Cindy and I will be attending as well. We might even bring a friend .

T

If you've been collecting from Tiki Farm for a while, then you've probably met or are at least aware of Tiki Farm long time employee, Jorge Iniguez. Jorge has been with Tiki Farm since 2001 and this elusive fellow is finally making it to a Tiki Farm event. So if you're free tomorrow night and are in the greater So Cal area, come on by & meet Jorge... the shipping guru!

Looking forward to seeing Jorge (and everyone else) tonight! WooooHooooOOOoooooo!

Damn, wish we were going, but Cristine has strep throat.

We had a great time last time. Hopefully we'll be able to make it next month. It's the weekend after Oasis, so I'm sure there will be lots of stories to tell!

R

hapa j's and tiki farm was really fun last night . if you were not there- then you missed it!
thanks again holden for sponsoring a great time.

WooooHoooo! Another Fun Night at Hapa J's & Mugoomba. Mahalo to Holden & The Tiki Farm Ohana.

WoooHoooo! It's time for Another Night at Hapa J's :)

The Hapa J's & Mugoomba Party is this Saturday, August 22nd

Mahalo!!!

R

i'm in +1

On 2009-08-17 19:39, ron-tiki wrote:
i'm in +1

• 1 ? !!!!!
JB

In.

On 2009-08-17 19:37, WooHooWahine wrote:
WoooHoooo! It's time for Another Night at Hapa J's :)

The Hapa J's & Mugoomba Party is this Saturday, August 22nd

Mahalo!!!

If you're planning on attending please call Hapa J's so that they have an idea of how many people will be coming :)

Only 2 More Days!!! WOOOOHOOOOO!

HM

Dave and I are in, and possible one of my friends. Although we can't make it to Hapa J's, we will see everyone at Holden's!

Pages: 1 2 51 replies