Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Music

Martini Kings new CD and mug coming in July!

Pages: 1 6 replies

Aloha to our tiki central friends!
The Martini Kings are just putting getting ready to wrap up our 10th studio album(soon to be released in June) and release our very first official Martini Kings mug designed by the fabulous Squid.
Both projects have our head spinning this summer with excitement.
On this cd, vibest Frank(my brother) and myself had the best time choosing some of our favorite standards of all time plus a few Martini Kings new originals thrown into the mix.
We've called in some of our closet friends and musicians over the past 20 years to add their instrumentation to the mix which really made it a blast.
Here is a sneak peak of the track listin for our new cd:
(cocktail for two)
1.house of bamboo
2.you only live twice
3.rumble
4.theme from endless summer
5.hawaii five-0
6. peter gunn
7.desifinado
8.patricia
9.a summer place
10.swingin' shepard blues
11.soft sounds
12. mirada
13. wives and lovers
We will post a photo soon of our 1st ever limited editiom tiki mug(75 made only) real soon. here is a sneak peak at our new cd cover "cocktail for two)
f.y.i -all our cds are available for only $10 at martinikings.net.
if you want to see where we are playing live or check out 6 videos, bio and our live schedule visit us at http://www.myspace.com/themartinikings.
just a reminder - we will be playing alot of the new songs at tiki oasis this year. friday night on the big stage and our special sunday noon time pool show!
mahalo!
Have a great summer everyone!
tony and frank marsico
the martini kings

[ Edited by: martini kings 2009-06-19 06:45 ]

[ Edited by: martini kings 2009-06-19 06:47 ]

FANTASTIC~! Can't wait to hear your version of "The Endless Summer Theme." Viva la Martini Kings!!!
-Andy

Awesome news Tony!!!!! :)

The CD looks great and so do the titles you've picked out.

Please let us know when the mug is available. I want one for sure!!!!

Cheers and Mahalo,
Jeff

T

Wow, what a great cover !

Song selection too.

Looking forward to this.

V

very cool. And a nice cover (and "Cocktail for 2" is one of my favorite Spike Jones song).

K
KuKu posted on Fri, Jun 19, 2009 1:05 PM

Nice Tony! Sounds like a fun collection of songs. I'll have a copy I can't wait to see the mug. Can we preorder? Love those two "olives" in the glass on the cover...

Hoboy, I'll be all over that like a hobo on a ham sammich!

Pages: 1 6 replies