Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

ebay Lots of mugs, Good ones!! / Some rare KAHIKI.

Pages: 1 6 replies

T
T

"I plan on bidding on you Green Starboard & Mainlander mugs.

Do you have
a shipping discount for 2 items?"

Yes I do that.

T

Don't forget to say you saw these here on TC
and get a free gift.
Ends tonight.
Thank you.

skip i wish i knew you were selling that kahiki mug with the sculpted feet from my tiki necklace....i still do not have any of those mugs and i was the one ripped off!!...anyway, you all know that story so i won't rehash here....but i wanted to let you know that it's easier to post one link to your auction and then we can click on the "see seller's other items" to catch the rest of your stuff....it would save you time of listing each link individually...you probably knew this already but i thought i'd put in my 2 cents...

T

Yeah Tippsy I been trying to get one of the big bowls with those feet.
Your feet!!
That mug and the ones like it were not made for years and years like
most of the Kahiki stuff.
Don't know why Taso made them really.
Maybe he made them before he knew Kahiki was going to close.
I thought they were used at the Kahiki but found out they were not.
And were made for the egg roll factory gift shop only.
The gift shop was only open for a few years.
The guy who made them Marrio Torres Was SLOW to make the mugs.
He also made mugs for the Bistro as well, And they could almost
never get mugs outa the guy.

And on the link thing, I don't know how to do that really.
I should learn how.

all you need to do is post a link here for only one item....and just mention to folks that when they get to the auction link they can easily see what other items you are selling at a glance....in other words if they press "view sellers other auctions" all you items come up in one list with pics and all so they can choose what items they want to bid on at a glance.....you already know how to do this..you just need one link posted here istead of one for every item...i do it when i list my auctions here and found it to be alot less time consumming...just thought it might help you out. either way works in the end....

as for the bowls and mugs....yeah, those were available for a short time after the kahiki closed from their store....those mugs and bowls were never used at the kahiki cause by the time they hit the shelves kahiki was closed....i should have drove out there as soon as i caught wind of them....would have bought some up and kicked someone's ass all in the same trip!!..i also didn't expect kahiki foods to close the shop so soon afterwards..or for mr tsao to go and die on me 2 weeks after talking to him about it..we straightened it all out but i sure would have liked to get one or two samples....

" In a perfect world...Elvis would still be alive ....and all the elvis impersonators would be dead!!"

[ Edited by: Tipsy McStagger 2009-06-29 13:04 ]

G

Tipsy,
It would be cool to see some of your stuff re-offered.....

Pages: 1 6 replies