Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Tiki Tuesday at Trader Vics with the Martini Kings June 30th

Pages: 1 30 replies

New CD "Cocktail for two" and limited edition Martini Kings mug coming August 1st!

I'm there.
Mahalo.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

CJ

um nice...me drink with others??

Are the Martini Kings ACTUALLY appearing live and in-person?

R

On 2009-06-25 23:08, martini kings wrote:

New CD "Cocktail for two" and limited edition Martini Kings mug coming August 1st!

WOW! I gotta get me that "mug"
:)

We can't wait for this show! See you there!

Is it Tuesday yet?? Soccertiki and I can't wait to see The Martin Kings at Trader Vic's

On 2009-06-26 14:47, debrastuart wrote:

yes as opposed to the animatronic versions of them.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

O

Martini King's and Trader Vic's, I'm there!
Say Tony, would it be too much to hope for Hula dancers too?

R

On 2009-06-29 15:29, bigtikidude wrote:

On 2009-06-26 14:47, debrastuart wrote:

yes as opposed to the animatronic versions of them.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Sweet! I am SO there :)

• Rosered

bump for tonight

G
GROG posted on Tue, Jun 30, 2009 10:34 AM

Hey Martony,

GROG enjoy hearing you guys at Amy's party and GROG look forward to seeing you guys again at Oasis, but GROG not able to make tonight to TV. You guys have fun.

Vote DAILY for GROG' niece:
http://tinyurl.com/p8nojd

[ Edited by: GROG 2009-06-30 19:23 ]

I may be in the house tonight!

I'll be there at some point in the evening!

WooHooWahine and I are looking forward to seeing our friends the Martini Kings (and of course, Trader John!)

well how great was this?
I had a bad headache, and a toothache(uh oooh)not looking forward as to why that is.
sorry I missed this.
:(

Jeff(bigtikidude)

WooHoo! Great Drinks + Delicious Food + Awesome Tunes + TC Ohana = Tiki Tuesday @ Traver Vic's L.A. :)

J

On 2009-07-01 10:32, WooHooWahine wrote:

Hey! That's my Tiki Oasis 9 roommate, Hulahoney! This may be the first picture of her ever on TC!

O

H

Thanks for posting the pictures! It was a great time at TV and a pleasure to rub elbows with such friendly TC people!

T

Awesome pics! Damn, Hulahoney, you look almost as good as I do! Had a blast. Those were some fierce Navy Grogs... think I had 4, though on second thought it might have been 5. Damn tasty. Great to see everyone again.

Tiki Geeki,
good to see you out and about again,
I was wondering where you had been.

sorry I missed being there, and hanging out.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Such is the life of an international playboy like myself. Most of it is a blur... but I'm pretty sure rum was involved. I'll be around more often. Who am I to disappoint my fans?!

On 2009-07-01 22:14, bigtikidude wrote:
Tiki Geeki,
good to see you out and about again,
I was wondering where you had been.

sorry I missed being there, and hanging out.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

J

On 2009-07-01 21:57, TikiGeeki wrote:
Awesome pics! Damn, Hulahoney, you look almost as good as I do! Had a blast. Those were some fierce Navy Grogs... think I had 4, though on second thought it might have been 5. Damn tasty. Great to see everyone again.

Gotta be careful with those Navy Grogs ... don't wanna end up in front of a jury ...

R

On 2009-06-30 17:21, SoccerTiki wrote:
WooHooWahine and I are looking forward to seeing our friends the Martini Kings (and of course, Trader John!)

It was good to finally meet you :)

• Rosered
R

On 2009-07-01 08:57, bigtikidude wrote:
well how great was this?
I had a bad headache, and a toothache(uh oooh)not looking forward as to why that is.
sorry I missed this.
:(

Jeff(bigtikidude)

ME too! I was looking forward to finally meeting you Alas... perhaps at Ben's party then?

R

On 2009-06-30 17:21, SoccerTiki wrote:

It was good to finally meet you! Mahalo for taking the pix of us :)

• Rosered
R

On 2009-07-01 15:44, JenTiki wrote:

On 2009-07-01 10:32, WooHooWahine wrote:

Hey! That's my Tiki Oasis 9 roommate, Hulahoney! This may be the first picture of her ever on TC!

I KNEW you looked familiar!!! Sorry I didn't make the connection that nite. I will introduce myself next time ( i am the red head with the Tiki purse in these pix).

• Rosered
CJ

I'm sure everyone is sad I wasn't able to make it. Maybe I'll go if Tikiyaki plays.

Next Tues. is MJ's final concert at Staples.

Wear your riot gear!!!

[ Edited by: RevBambooBen 2009-07-02 20:15 ]

I go to all the trouble to get dressed up and you don't show! I swear! The least you could do is call.

The Martini Kings were pretty awesome. Doing a MJ cover was right up there with the Pink Panther theme.

On 2009-07-02 14:51, Coco Joe wrote:
I'm sure everyone is sad I wasn't able to make it. Maybe I'll go if Tikiyaki plays.

Pages: 1 30 replies