Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Malibu Solar Tiki Torch Sale at OSH

Pages: 1 7 replies

OSH is having a sale on the Malibu Solar Tiki Torches

A two pack for $12.90 with a 10% coupon in the magazine at the front of the store brings the price to $11.60.

I think this is the best of the solar Tiki torches, we use it for camping.

DC

T

I've actually been looking for these. Can't find them around here. Where is this?

H

On 2009-06-28 19:59, tikitees wrote:
...Where is this?

Go to http://www.osh.com to find a location nearest you.

I have a set, (4) that run every night for 5 years now. I am picking up a dozen more!

I just got 4 for the backyard, everybody loved them for the BBQ tonight. Friends from Holland are going to OSH tomorrow to get some to bring home.

I think I am going back for 4 more tomorrow, can't beat the price.

DC

H

My entire back yard is full of them. they last forever, and when the light finally gives out after a few years I just replace the batteries. I use regular batteries and they start working again.

T

Hiltiki, Do you mean you use regular alkaline batteries instead of rechargeable batteries? If so, how long do they last? To replace the rechargeable ones is expensive. Thanks

On 2009-06-28 22:04, hiltiki wrote:
My entire back yard is full of them. they last forever, and when the light finally gives out after a few years I just replace the batteries. I use regular batteries and they start working again.

H

I don't buy the expensive ones. I changed a few of them them last year and they are still working. I figured if anything goes wrong I will just buy new torches. Make sure you wipe the top of the torch once in a while with a damp cloth.

Pages: 1 7 replies