Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

The Cocktail Preachers at The Rendez'vous Kenosha, WI - July 18

Pages: 1 6 replies

C
croe67 posted on Sun, Jul 5, 2009 6:57 PM

ALOHA all!

Just a quick note to let everyone know that the Cocktail Preachers will be playing on Saturday, July 18th at The Rendez'vous Tiki Lounge in Kenosha, WI.

We've got a group of tikiphiles gathering for the evening & look forward to seeing those who can join us for the evening - it's sure to be a memorable one :D

Hope to see you THERE!

[ Edited by: croe67 2009-07-05 18:57 ]

I've been listening to the Exotic sounds of the Cocktail Preachers alot in my tiki room, and backyard lounging by the pool.

wish I could see this show.

please go if you are anywhere in the area.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

bump

C

It's looking like we've got a crowd of about 10 tiki-friendly folks who have gotten in touch with me who will be joining in the FUN! It's going to be a great night - come on up, down or over and enjoy the sounds of the Cocktail Preachers at the Rendez'vous Tiki Lounge!

Here in Chicago waiting for the ohana express to pick me and head north to WI. Can't wait for the festivities!

Here in Chicago waiting for the ohana express to pick me and head north to WI. Can't wait for the festivities!

What a fabulous time! The Rendezvous is an awesome place, excellent drinks, plus the Cocktail Preachers were there rockin' the house! Thanx to the gang at the Rendezvous, plus special thanx to Caroline for the heads up, and hospitality. Let's do it again real soon!!!!!
D&C

Pages: 1 6 replies