Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Drinks and Food

Tiki Punch is back in 1st place!

Pages: 1 37 replies

S

Just noticed that tiki punch has dropped off to 2nd place.

http://www.shastapop.com/votenow.html

It's down by about 1500 votes.

:drink:
Great work! We're now back on top!

[ Edited by: SullTiki on 2002-03-27 13:56 ]

--I noticed that you can vote more than once - if you're bored and have the time go over there and put in multiple votes. In a minute you can put in 10-20 votes, depending on your connection speed.

On 2002-03-26 20:59, SullTiki wrote:
Just noticed that tiki punch has dropped off to 2nd place.

http://www.shastapop.com/votenow.html

It's down by about 1500 votes.

Not anymore. I just put in about 60 votes. I'd say its only down about 1300 votes now. Lets keep it going!!!!

Tiki Punch is back in first, let's keep it there. I voted about 400 times

at 41612 votes, tiki punch HAS TAKEN THE LEAD!

WHOOOO-HOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:tiki: tiki chris :tiki:

[ Edited by: Tiki Chris on 2002-03-27 13:06 ]

S

WOW! Great work! We now have about a 500 point lead. If everyone can just remember to make a few votes a day I'm sure we can maintain the lead!

Just added a few more votes (for Tiki-Soda, of course), but the range of taste sensations is pretty incredible! As a Brit the fact that 'Tamarindo' exists is as exotic as a banana is to an Eskimo. We get about 3 flavours of soda here, one being Pepsi & another being coke.......

Trader Woody

Ermmmm.....I mean Tiki Punch. Better get back to the voting.

Trader Woody

We are down again. Those damn grape people are really making this difficult! Keep on clicking.

All you have to do is keep hitting refresh, it will resend the info, and keep racking up votes.

i need a life

[ Edited by: Mano Tiki Tia on 2002-03-27 21:55 ]

DM

Tiki Punch is in the lead with over 52,000 votes! I need a life too...

~Jen

P.S. Make that over 55,000 votes, we all need lives!

[ Edited by: Daisy May on 2002-03-28 18:20 ]

S

Well we now have a 25,000+ point lead. I downloaded a freeware macro creator, and let it run while I was watching TV. It adds up quick and no carpal tunnel syndrome!
:tiki:

Does anyone happen to know when the voting ends? Just curious.

P

Sangria has passed grape and is now rapidly closing in on Tiki Punch.

BTW: has anyone actually had the tiki punch? The few stores around here that carry Shasta sodas don't carry tiki punch. Pineapple, Horchata, Tamarindo, even Zazz (whatever that is), but no Tiki Punch. I'm just wondering if it's any good with rum(otherwise, why bother?)

S

Sangria Rules! You tiki-worshippers stand no chance against the might of Sangria!

-()-

[ Edited by: sangria on 2002-03-29 15:58 ]

[ Edited by: sangria on 2002-03-29 16:25 ]

M

Sangria now has the lead!

Nooooo!!

Tiki punch is in first, for now. Someone really has their macro workin' tonight. Tiki punch is ahead by almost 100,000 votes. Let's keep up the great work.

I still need a life

[ Edited by: Mano Tiki Tia on 2002-03-29 23:36 ]

TIKI PUNCH The leader at 336,000. WOW!!!!!!!!!

M
mig posted on Fri, Apr 5, 2002 8:36 PM

Man, EVERYBODY is hitting tiki punch on a friday night! (or maybe it's just the macro working overtime!)

Tiki punch is WAY ahead of the next one.

I'm sitting here hitting it as fast as I can. The next ones aren't even going up by one vote... but each time I hit Tiki Punch, the vote counter is going up by about 20! In the last 3 minutes, it's gotten about 400 votes! (I'm not kidding!) Must be a lot of bored tikiphiles out there racking up votes on a Friday night!!

haahaa!!!

M
mig posted on Fri, Apr 5, 2002 8:39 PM

Once we have a comfortable lead, I think we should slow down the macro, and then contact Shasta and claim responsibility!!! hahahahaaaa

S

I started running my Macro again the other day when I noticed Sangria was making another run for it. I think we have a pretty good lead now (as long as Sangria does not act up again).

P

Wow! I actually found Tiki Punch in the supermarket yesterday. It was only available in the massive 3 litre bottle, but the label had a drawing of a tiki mug (complete with paper umbrella) and an ad on the label that promoted it as the "world's greatest flavor" and a link to the website to vote for it. I wonder if we have Shasta thinking that they have a major hit on thir hands. I haven't tried it yet, so I still don't know if it's ay good with rum. It won't be long now, though.

PiPhiRo

What store did you get it at? Post it here please. I'm in Torrance so if you got it locally I can too.

P

You're in luck! I got it in Torrance, at the Ralph's on Hawthorn between 182nd and the South Bay Galleria.

I friend of mine found Tiki Punch in Washington State (Bellingham, specifically). Cost Cutter foods carries it. I will be picking up a 6 pack tonight on the way home. It's been a while since I've had Hawaiian Punch, so I'm actually looking forward to trying it.

For those of you who live in the vicinity of a $.99 (99 cents) store, I found Tiki Punch for, surprise, $.99! A massive 3 liter size. Yum!

Has anyone located Tiki Punch in the SF Bay Area? I found Shasta at Long's, but no Tiki Punch. Safeway doesn't have Shasta. Next on the list is Albertson's. I wanna try it with rum and maybe a bit of Rose's Lime Juice to kill the over-sweetness.

[ Edited by: Tacky Tiki on 2002-04-15 18:54 ]

I furnished my recent birthday party with Tiki Punch, but since none of my local grocers were able to order it("It's not in our computer system")I had to call Shasta directly to find availability. You can, too by dialing their offices in Hayward, California at (510)783-3200. They'll even send you free coupons if you ask nicely.

-Weird Uncle Tiki

M
mig posted on Tue, Apr 16, 2002 11:15 AM

Holy crap! That's right! They're in Hayward! My company's satellite office is in Hayward and I drive by Shasta once a week. Maybe I should stop by on behalf of TC and claim responsibility!

M

I came upon six-packs of tiki-punch at Grocery Outlet stores in the San Franciscsco bay area and beyond. Check to see if you have one in your neighborhood and maybe they might still have some tiki-punch in stock

M
mig posted on Fri, Apr 26, 2002 4:07 PM

Okay, Tiki Punch is ahead by 300K votes. Three hundred THOUSAND. !!! Although there are some dedicated Sangria fans out there. I wonder when enough is enough? When should we contact them to claim responsibility?!?

I'll work on putting in a few votes each time I go online.... and if you get bored voting, take a break and check out their "Voodoo Rain" beverage link.... pretty funky stuff!

http://www.voodoorain.com

:tiki:

On 2002-03-28 22:02, Mano Tiki Tia wrote:
Does anyone happen to know when the voting ends? Just curious.

Believe it or not, the voting is still going on! We are in 3rd place now...out of first place by almost 300,000

Cherry Cola 473415
Black Cherry 348290
Tiki Punch 177083

Bummer!

Believe it or not, they have Tiki Punch at Food-4-Less if you are in the So Cal area. They also have a decent Martinique rum called Ibarra. Always in the last place you look I guess.

Tiki Central - Exception

Oh no.

An error occurred. Site administrators have been notified of the error.