Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Tiki Night Price Increase

Pages: 1 4 replies

Aloha all,
Due to circumstances beyond my control I must inform you that our drink list for Mahalo Monday's will now be $10 per drink.
I know a great draw for this night was it's overlap with our Violet Hour discount. I do think $10 is a fair price for the work involved and the quality received.
Sorry for the less than awesome news.
Mahalo!
Joe

you would think he would mention what bar he was referring to.
hmmmmm?

Jeff(bigtikidude)

L

On 2009-07-14 12:16, bigtikidude wrote:
hmmmmm?

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Since he has posted on here before talking about Elettaria.....hmmm...maybe its pretty clear that he is talking about Elettaria.

Pretty amazing that it wasn't that hard to figure out.....

On 2009-07-14 12:16, bigtikidude wrote:
hmmmmm?

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Elettaria, 33 W 8th St. NYC.

Well worth the visit. Joe makes some of the best Tiki drinks in NYC, and even at $10 a cocktail, the price still can't be beat for the value.

~Gina

(Would have been there last night, but after a week in NOLA, the liver needed a teeny rest.)

Aloha!
Yes, the prior post is for Elettaria restaurant in NYC. Sorry I didn't specify.
Anyway, I figured most of the New York Ohana were nursing righteous hangovers and jet lag last night from the Tales festivities.
Swing by next Monday and give me the scoop on all of the NOLA action. I'll be heading up to Maine for my annual camping trip with the lady on Tuesday so it would be nice to catch up before we hit the road. We will be back on Saturday, so not to worry, the following Monday is still on for those of you who may still be too fragile from the festivities to stop by next week. May even have a sample of my new house made Falernum. Mmmm, spicy!
Mahalo!
J

[ Edited by: joelettaria 2009-07-14 20:45 ]

Pages: 1 4 replies