Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

i found a roommate for tiki oasis!

Pages: 1 8 replies

unfortunately, my traveling companion travelingjones won't be able to come out for oasis this year. i'm looking for someone to share my room thur through sat. send a pm if you're interested.

[ Edited by: kingstiedye 2009-07-16 13:31 ]

someone must need a room! if i don't find a roommate i won't have that money to spend on mugs! :)

G
GROG posted on Thu, Jul 16, 2009 12:42 AM

GROG have friends who have a friend who might need a room. GROG check in the AM.

Have a Tiki room party with free cheap booze and a tip jar, and that should cover the room charge.
Photos please!

H

Unga Bunga is right. That's what many people have done before to bring in the $$$. Be a host for the room crawl and put up flyers in the elevators indicating your room # and time that you are hosting. Serve an ultra cheap drink with a fancy "Tiki" name. It doesn't even have to taste good! The main thing is to locate your well marked tip jar prominately. Bring in the bucks and enjoy the easy money!

On 2009-07-16 02:03, Hakalugi wrote:
Unga Bunga is right. That's what many people have done before to bring in the $$$. Be a host for the room crawl and put up flyers in the elevators indicating your room # and time that you are hosting. Serve an ultra cheap drink with a fancy "Tiki" name. It doesn't even have to taste good! The main thing is to locate your well marked tip jar prominately. Bring in the bucks and enjoy the easy money!

It's really not that easy. I'm sure there's someone who needs a place to crash.

On 2009-07-16 02:03, Hakalugi wrote:

It's really not that easy. I'm sure there's someone who needs a place to crash.

bullet not hear from grog. bullet find roommate.

YAY! Looking forward to hangin' with Bullet & Ron!!

Pages: 1 8 replies