Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

MCC Preview-Rarotongan Fishermans God pendant

Pages: 1 32 replies

[ Edited by: lolomaleko 2010-06-23 03:56 ]

[ Edited by: lolomaleko 2010-06-23 03:57 ]

T
TikiG posted on Tue, Jul 21, 2009 2:18 PM

Aloha!

I'd like to reserve one in silver please. Thanks.

And Oh! I see its anatomically correct now. Awesome.

[ Edited by: lolomaleko 2010-06-23 03:58 ]

I'll reserve one yellow bronze please!

Mahalo

[ Edited by: lolomaleko 2010-06-23 04:01 ]

lolomaleko -- I'd take one in yellow bronze, please.

Mahalo.

I would like 1 yellow bronze and 1 white bronze...but if at all possiable I'd like both to be #007...8)

9-07-22 10:23 ]

[ Edited by: lolomaleko 2010-06-23 03:59 ]

M

Please put me down for 1x white bronze. Mail sent, fingers crossed :D
Mahalo!

[ Edited by: lolomaleko 2010-06-23 04:01 ]

I'm in!
Put me down for one in yellow bronze,
they are fantastic and I will kick myself if I dont grab one I know it !
like the next time I drop 20 dollars on a burger and coctail i'll think " I coulda' had a BOSS necklace instead"

[ Edited by: lolomaleko 2010-06-23 03:59 ]

[ Edited by: lolomaleko 2010-06-23 04:00 ]

E

One in silver for me, please!

[ Edited by: lolomaleko 2010-06-23 04:00 ]

[ Edited by: lolomaleko 2010-06-23 04:04 ]

[ Edited by: lolomaleko 2010-06-23 03:55 ]

T

Aloha! T.C.'ohana -

I just received my MCC Rarotongan Fishermans God pendant last night...it's KILLER!

It's sterling silver...it's number 002 of 100...and it's MINE

The detail is spot-on, the workmanship is spot-on, the whole presentation package is great

I'm so happy I jumped at the chance to buy one of these GODS. This turns out to be one of my new favorite tiki-related purchase so far this year.

If you have reservations in ordering one from Marcus Cove Creations, don't have them anymore. This pendant is very classy and will be treasured in my home forever.

Oh yea - my initials are even cast into the back of the pendant. Not expecting that one but appreciated enormously. Whoa!!

Thanks lolomaleko for all the effort in producing my little gem. I'll be back for your next offering guaranteed.

On 2009-08-28 10:33, TikiG wrote:
Aloha! T.C.'ohana -

I just received my MCC Rarotongan Fishermans God pendant last night...it's KILLER!

The detail is spot-on, the workmanship is spot-on, the whole presentation package is great

I'm so happy I jumped at the chance to buy one of these GODS. This turns out to be one of my new favorite tiki-related purchase so far this year.

If you have reservations in ordering one from Marcus Cove Creations, don't have them anymore. This pendant is very classy and will be treasured in my home forever.

Oh yea - my initials are even cast into the back of the pendant. Not expecting that one but appreciated enormously. Whoa!!

Thanks lolomaleko for all the effort in producing my little gem. I'll be back for your next offering guaranteed...

Above pretty much sez it all!

Mine (in yello-bronze) arrived!

...It's PRIMO!

C

Just got mine, too.

SO DETAILED - he's BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!

yep, got mine too, but had his "manly member" removed before casting...lol Its a great piece! Thanks marc!

Amy

C

On 2009-08-28 14:09, Queen Kamehameha wrote:
yep, got mine too, but had his "manly member" removed before casting...lol Its a great piece! Thanks marc!

Amy

Ah - you liked the "Missionary altered" version, then :)

E

Mine's here, too ... and I'm not taking it off!

On 2009-08-28 14:09, Queen Kamehameha wrote:

Amy

MANLY MEMBER???? :o

...I just thought he was holding a fishing pole in the water??! :D

LoL, you guys are funny!!! As a woman in business with Many Men who just don't get "tiki" I thought it safer to just wear one that is anatomically neutral.....lol

Amy

They have arrived safe sound and happy to be here, as a matter of fact after a few well mixed and poorly measured rum drinks...they told me they would rather be here than anyplace else...I'm happy they are happy...8)

H

IGM! Thanks!

M

Got mine too and it's so cool. Top notch quality on this little fella, think I'll wear it at work tomorrow, harhar!

Marcus,

Amazing work! I appreciate the extra "Aloha" you put into the piece. Just thrilled with it man. Best

Received my #06/100 silver pendant a week or so ago and it's outstanding!

Pages: 1 32 replies