Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

my tiki room dismantled- some pics up now

Pages: 1 10 replies

TP

My loss is your gain....I have lots of framed pics, mug/bar shelf, some carved paddles, a 7 pc rattan living room set (would like to get $300 but will take most anything) ....also have a couple shag signed/numbered prints, and 2 shag/disney shirts(size XL for the blue/green one and XXL the one on right)-new with tag/signature, and couple of derek prints. Added another shag disney tiki room shirt XXL. bump..still have shags and furniture avail, with the shirts, and shelf.

Aloha, Tikipop

[ Edited by: tiki pop 2009-07-18 01:47 ]
[ Edited by: Tiki Pop 2009-08-29 17:13 ]

[ Edited by: Tikiwahine - to make the page more readable - 2009-08-30 12:46 ]

Pop, I just sent you a pm. So sad!!! :( But I would love to come see your rattan. Call me!

TP

Thanks Kiki voN Tiki for your help.

Hey Tiki Pop, you're welcome. I see you got the pictures up.
TC peeps, I saw the rattan furniture - it's in real nice condition! I just don't have room for it.

Thanks again, Pop, for the Tiki Room- Li'l Blue is thrilled! D-Land is her favorite place in the universe and the Tiki Room is my favorite place at D-Land! I'll call you this week regarding the bar.

I'm really sorry to hear about the loss of your home. If I lived closer I would come by and get that furniture and some other items, as well. I hope they find a new home.

[ Edited by: Tiki Kupcake 2009-07-24 23:22 ]

:: my drums of sorrow are beatin' for ya... :( ...but, i can help some of your tiki-goods find a new home (prices?):

• (yarrgh!) TikiOasis V print?

• would have to consult my wife-wahine (Java Loa) 'bout the bamboo-furniture-finery, but i'm as local as Kiki (hey KvT!), so a quick-pickup could be arranged...(?)

B

aloha TP,

really sorry to hear the news. will put the word out to help get some buyers for you.

tom

T

How much are you asking for the Shag prints?

TP

new pics up of art, a shelf and paddles
thanks all for your kind words.

TP

rattan furniture set still available

any shirts left?

Pages: 1 10 replies