Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

THOR~~TC Ohana exclusive print special!! ALSO SEE SHRUNKEN HEADS on other Crafts Forum!

Pages: 1 13 replies

T

Aloha everyone! Have some exciting news here for you. I have heard from a number of people who have enjoyed my work, but have said they couldn’t afford the large canvas prints that I am doing in Hawaii, and had asked for smaller, more affordable images that we still very high quality. Well, coupling that with the economy that we’re in now, I wanted to do do some smaller, limited edition high quality prints with great "show value" and do something special here on Tiki Central. ALL OTHER Smaller prints like "mini prints" will be sold Only through the Thor site or Stor's. So, image wise, this is all I will have for Oasis most likely. Take advantage of the window! These are a GREAT deal!

So, I found an excellent printer here on the mainland, and I am working with them to produce some for you, the TC Ohana. I will be making prints of almost every image I have done, in a different format so as to not devalue or compete with current large canvas editions. All large, full size edition canvas giclee's are sold exclusively through Thor gallery online or in the Hawaii Thor Galleries. Please do not contact the Galleries or Thor Stor site for these! This is a TC OHANA ONLY OFFER! CONTACT ME HERE ON PM!

Here are the details on these prints and this sale:

• All of these prints are high quality fine art giclee prints on Hahnemuehle Photo Rag Paper (and they do look sweet!). Each is signed and numbered by myself, and comes with a Certificate of Authenticity.
  • Sizes and editions will be listed with each print. All sizes I list are the actual image size, and there will be an additional 3/4”-1” white border.
  • You can request which number you want, first person to place an order can get the #1 print if they would like.
  • This is a pre-order which is exclusive to Tiki Central. Prints will ship out at the end of August. I may have some available at Tiki Oasis, but I’m not sure yet. Please pay in full upon order.
  • Prices will DEFINITELY increase later, so be sure to get your prints now at the low initial sale price.
  • Shipping will be $10 for the first print, and $2 for each additional one, and all prints will be shipped rolled in a tube. International shipping will be quoted when you place an order. This keeps your shipping costs down. Pop these into your favorite style glassed frames at home and they will look AWESOME!
  • Orders can be paid via Paypal or any credit card.

I’ll start posting the images and info here below this post as they become available. So just PM me if you would like to place an order, INCLUDING E_MAIL ADDRESS, and you will be contacted to finalize everything. IMAGES AVAILABLE ONLY WHILE THEY LAST! Certain favorites sell FAST so please keep this in mind!

Important - please do not contact my Hawaii galleries or their website for these, as they have nothing to do with these editions. This is a Tiki Central exclusive and orders must be place via a personal message through myself. Let me know if you have any questions. Also, I am happy to personalize or dedicate anything you own of mine currently if you come meet me at Oasis! Safe journeys all!! Images available starting below! ~~THOR

Bottled Secrets - $100
16x20 - Edition of 50

Harmony of the Elements - $100
16x20 - Edition of 50

Diamond in the Rough - $100
16x20 - Edition of 200

Hale Pama - $100
16x20 - Edition of 200

Cove of Wonders - $100
16x20 - Edition of 200

Magik of the Tiki Maker - $100
13x20 - Edition of 200

Our Lil Grass Shack - $100
16x20 - Edition of 200

Pele's Promise - $100
16x20 - Edition of 200

Any Flavor Life Saver Ice Shaver - $75
12x16 - Edition of 100

Blue Hawaii Shimmylator - $75
12x16 - Edition of 200

Fiji Monkey Chi Chi Churner - $75
12x16 - Edition of 100

Let's Mai Tai At Da Moai( original image later adapted for Tiki Magazine Feature!) - $75
12x16 - Edition of 200

Tikilixor Mait Tai Mixor - $75
12x16 - Edition of 200

Top o' Waikitiki - $75
10x16 - Edition of 200

Trader Hic's (TCr's helped design this lunacy!) - $75
10x16 - Edition of 200

More coming.... I am getting orders requesting certain numbers and will be doing this on a first come, first serve basis per TC PM order!

[ Edited by: thor's 2009-07-19 20:11 ]

[ Edited by: THOR's 2009-07-30 07:39 ]

[ Edited by: thor's 2009-08-03 11:05 ]

T

.Adding more... Great response! Again, please include e-mail! Numbers are first come, first serve! Low numbers are starting to go... Aloha!! Here's the next with more to come!

Another Man's Treasure - $100
16x20 - Edition of 200

A Return Once Promised - $100
16x20 - Edition of 100

Sealed with a Kiss - $100
16x20 - Edition of 100

Swashbuckler Sunrise - $100
13x20 - Edition of 100

Tentacle Difficulties - $75
10x20 - Edition of 200

Unfathomable Proposal - $100
13x20 - Edition of 200

[ Edited by: THOR's 2009-07-20 07:44 ]

[ Edited by: thor's 2009-07-21 15:07 ]

T

Ba Rock a Shaka - $50
8x16 - Edition of 200

Buk Um Dano - $50
8x16 - Edition of 200

Da King - $50
8x16 - Edition of 200

Ho-Waiian Don - $50
8x16 - Edition of 200

P.I. - $50
8x16 - Edition of 200

much more coming...thanks for the orders so far!!

M

Wow, such an amazing body of work when you see it all together!

T

That's just what I paint with my bump eye!! Arrrrrr

T

That's just what I paint with my bump eye!! Arrrrrr

T

Here are more just added Again, these prices are a TC only thing! Thanks for the purchases so far! This has been a successful venture! I will see what I can do in future TC specials.

Huma Hummer - $75
12x16 - Edition of 200

Finder's Peepers - $100
16x20 - Edition of 100

Lil Lanai off Molokai - $100
16x20 - Edition of 200

T

1's are still available on some of these!! Please specify in first message if a specific number is desired in a series!!

ALoha! P.s SHRUNKEN HEADS should post by Sunday!!

.................................... :D

On 2009-07-31 17:19, THOR's wrote:
SHRUNKEN HEADS should post by Sunday!!

T

I was a few hours late TJ..but they are POSTED now on Other Crafts Forum!! BTW I am not checking PM's much lately..leave a message on the thread there for heads!!

Aloha!!

T
THOR's posted on Fri, Aug 7, 2009 3:02 PM

If anyone has other images of mine in mind I have not posted..please let me know!! ALOHA

T
THOR's posted on Fri, Aug 7, 2009 3:02 PM

If anyone has other images of mine in mind I have not posted..please let me know!! Making a good chunk out of the series here....thanks for the orders!! ALOHA

[ Edited by: THOR's 2009-08-07 15:03 ]

T

Just received my two prints today & I'm amazed at the quality! The colors are much more vibrant than I had expected & the details are very clear. You can even see the texture of the canvas. I didn't realize I had overlooked so many details - I especially like the fishing poles w/ the carved Hawaiian bone hooks sitting aside "Our Little Grass Shack." The story/scenario is much more clear now. Mahalo Thor for the superb prints!!

We picked up several of these at the Oasis. The quality is outstanding. I believe these are the best values on Tiki Central.

Pages: 1 13 replies