Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Tiki Oasis 9 Mug....

Pages: 1 10 replies

anybody seen a pic of it yet?

I could have swore I saw Otto post a picture not to far back.
I searched and could not find it either.

T
TikiG posted on Thu, Jul 23, 2009 9:27 AM

Page 13 - Tiki Oasis 9 - Tiki Surf City, San Diego is online!! thread

Here's an additional frontal shot of the BONGO BEATIN' BEACHNIK, with Tiki drum detail. The back surfboard will have a fully designed-by-Derek decal with the Tiki Oasis logo on it.

Is this the finished product Sven -Color, glaze etc.

will these be available to the folks what cant make the trip south?

Last I heard this was the glaze of choice. I have no info regarding cost and distribution (I imagine it is similar to the way it always has been.)

J

Knowing that Otto doesn't always check TC daily, and me being an Oasis Intern, I'll chime in with the information as I understand it.

The mugs will only be available for pick-up at the event. They will not be available for pre-order (except with your $110 or $150 event ticket packages, which by the way are Sold Out) and will not be shipped before, during, or after the event. There will be a very limited number of mugs for sale at the event for $70, with a limit of one mug per person. If you are an official Oasis volunteer and want to buy a mug at the event, be sure you've submitted your mug reservation to Hukilau Brown. The blue glaze above is the final glaze, but as is the case with most Munktiki designs ... no two are exactly alike.

Otto - please correct me if I've misstated anything above. Thanks! :)

so uh, thats a no huh?

[ Edited by: surfalaia 2009-08-05 07:36 ]

I'm working the first shift of the mug table with AceyTiki! Thought it would be a great way to meet everyone. I mean, who isn't happy when they get their new mug?!

Pages: 1 10 replies