Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana

I have changed my Tiki Central name

Pages: 1 21 replies

Aloha,

I have discarded my old Tiki Central name.

I have spent a great deal of time thinking about it, and my place in "Tiki Central."

Simply, I perfer to be known by my real name. Please don't think too much about it.

May the gods bless you.

Phillip Roberts

H

that's just heh with me...

And your old name was...?

O

You wouldn't be the slide guitar player for a certain group would you?

good to know,
that is a load off my mind.
pheeeew.

Jeff(btd)

On 2009-07-24 18:27, Ojaitimo wrote:
You wouldn't be the slide guitar player for a certain group would you?

No. I am Phillip Roberts. I no longer feel the old name is important and would perfer no one refer to me by that. ok?

[ Edited by: Phillip Roberts 2009-07-25 00:34 ]

I'm just glad that you're still around, Phillip...and that there will be pie soon. :D

Ah, filslash. Look, everything is alright.

V

oh, alright. Glad to see you're back !

Phillip Roberts is my homeboy and Our Man in Hawaii!!! Proud of you buddy!!

Welcome to TC Mr. Roberts! :)

Gawd, it is so LAME when people use their real names on here. How f*%ng hard can it be to come up with a clever nickname?

You shoulda been matTREEse. TREE. Ya know like joSHAGle.

RR

On 2009-07-26 16:23, Matt Reese wrote:
Gawd, it is so LAME when people use their real names on here. How f*%ng hard can it be to come up with a clever nickname?

So true.

W

I'd always assumed "Matt Reese" was "mattress" said with an outrageous French accent like "zebra" ("zee bra") in this poem:

Z is for zebra with stripes black and white
the ladies of Paris take zebra off at night.

This hilarious pronunciation of "zebra" is also available in the following joke format which may be more suited to your cocktail party needs:

What do the Serengeti and a Parisian lingerie shop have in common?

They are both full of zebras!

V

I don't get it
:wink:

Virani,
In Persia, there is this infamous bar where there is this erotic act with a belly dancer and a zebra, but me and my friends could never find the place.

W

Virani,

Speaking of dancing, ladies, and France...I have heard there is a place in France where the ladies do a dance. Could you look into this? Give us a report?

In Back on Topic news:

Phillip Roberts remains Phillip Roberts. Film at 11.

H

heh.

Welcome back Phil!

where have I been I didnt even realize Phil was gone. bit now I cant call you fishlash. I liked calling you fishlash. mmm pie

CN

I can only hope that everyone is as happy as I am to know that Phil is back...Weclome home

Pages: 1 21 replies