Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Tiki on my I-phone

Pages: 1 5 replies

So I just joined the 21 century (or is it now the 22nd?) and got a cell phone, and not just any phone but an Apple I-phone.
I was thrilled to find it has a cool looking Tiki screen saver, but ran across a cool app for Tiki drinks. It's called Tiki+ Exotic Drinks & Cocktails (skorpiostech, inc.).
It has 150 drink recipes from the 30's to today, by Jeff "beachbum" Berry. Has a nice easy to use interface, each page has the drink, a little history, ingredients and how to which is nice. Cost was $4.
Just though I'd throw it out there for anyone interested, I like it.

I have that application, too. I love it.

Yep, that's the one. I did do a search before I posted, honest!!!

On 2009-07-26 10:56, Hakalugi wrote:
This one?
http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=32406&forum=10

Absolutely!

This is the app that made me realize that I want to switch to an iphone. And I already own all the books.... :D

Chris

W

Sometimes search doesn't find what you're looking for. It's because Tiki Central doesn't have a touch sensitive screen.

But I'm glad this got posted here, I didn't notice it in Tiki Drinks & Food possibly cuz I didn't give a damn. But one of my drinking friends just got an iPhone and this is obviously a must have app.

Still, I will continue work on my app-jammer, a pocket sized device you switch on to scramble someones iPhone when they want to show you yet another cool app they got for "only a dollar!" If I can't iron out the bugs in the app-jammer I'll stick with my heavier yet just as effective app-hammer.

Pages: 1 5 replies