Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Vintage Restaurant Logos On New Shirts...Update!

Pages: 1 11 replies

A friend of ours has a spiffy embroidery machine and to test out it's potential he offered to embroider one of our mosaics. We chose the Kahiki for it's simplicity and we really like how it turned out. What do you all think?

We gave him some more logos that we've either mosaiced or plan on mosaicing and they're pretty rockin' too! We liked them so much we were thinking about having him do a few more and bringing them to sell at Tiki Oasis. So if we could get them made for under $50 each would you all be interested? Which logos would paddle your outrigger? We also plan on adapting some of our other mosaics so let us know if there are any of those that you'd specifically like to see on a shirt.

Here are the ones we've done so far, but we've only got one of each so if you would want a specific shirt in a specific size we would need to know ahead of time. Feel free to chime in here or send a PM.

This lovely lady really needed to be shown off so we made her larger and put her on the back of the shirt.

These aren't up on our web site but we could ship them if Tiki Oasis isn't in your plans.

Cheers everyone and thanks for your input!

ch

http://www.velvetglass.com

[ Edited by: cheeky half 2009-11-30 07:07 ]

L

These look fabulous!

DAMN,those are too cool!!

I wouldn't mind getting one or two of those if you do mail order and have some in medium.

i wouldn't mind getting a few for my home tiki bar with my own custom logo on them and my bar's name (giveaways for x-mas gifts to friends, for example).....what kind of artwork would you need for me to send you and in what format, for you to turn it into an embroidered logo on the shirts....?

Thanks for the support people!

Lightning Steve, let us know which shirt/s you'd like and we can certainly mail them to you. We're very Canada friendly.

Tipsy, I'm sure we can do what you need, and jpgs at a 'decent' resolution ( 200dpi ) and close to the size you want the embroidery are what we'd need from you. There'd be a set-up fee for custom work, which we can discuss.....

Cheers,

ch

Damn Maggie those shirts are sweet!!!! :)

That Kahiki one is very tempting!

Keep up the good work.

Cheers and Mahalo,
Jeff

great shirts, I love that they can be customized

Amy

[ Edited by: Queen Kamehameha 2009-07-27 11:31 ]

Love The Palms one...and the Luau 400...and, and

Sweeeeeeeeet!!!!

Thanks Jeff, tempting is our middle name!

Queen K, we've got one coming your way.

Sven, just let us know what your "and" is. As Jeff noted we're just temptin' away.....

1961, thanks - we are having a super sweet time making them!

Thanks so much everyone! We've gotten a lot of requests for specific logos and sizes, that helps us out a lot in figuring out what to bring to TO. I don't know that we'll have a lot of extras with us so let us know ahead of time if there's a specific one you're interested in....

Mahalo,

ch

We just updated our web site to include the embroidered shirts. Here's a graphic that shows the designs we have available at the moment.

You can follow this link which will take you straight there...

http://www.velvetglass.com/shirts.html

Shipping in time for Festivus should not be a problem if you act soon :)

Pages: 1 11 replies