Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

chef shangri-la 33rd anniversary - tiki art for sale !!

Pages: 1 2 replies

here's a few items i have left from vending at the chef shangri-la 33rd anniversary weekend bash......those of you that weren't able to make it out can still pick up a little somethin' for your tiki room.....and at the same price that i was selling them for at the chef....prices are per each item....first come first served....just send me a p.m of which items you want and your zip code and i will send you back a total with shipping for all your item(s) and my paypal info....

ceramic tiki bottles, one green and one tan- ...( BOTH BOTTLES ARE SOLD )

....these are for display only - not to serve liquid out of....halfway through the glaze process the power went out on the kiln, causing a mottled, glaze appearance of half gloss/ half sandy texture, which created a final look about them that was interesting enough visually but not up to snuff for utilitarian use...

ceramic tiki wall hangings....hand painted and one green glazed...about 9" tall.... $15 each

#1-brown with gold highlights.... #2 and #3 reddish copper highlights.....#4 black with gold highlights (SOLD)

#5 light brown...#6 green glazed ...#7 black with gold highlights

plaster hand painted ku heads, hangs on wall......about 7" tall.....$15 each

#1 green/gold highlights (SOLD) #2 copper/gold highlights (SOLD)

#3 brown/rhinestone eyes #4 brown/no rhinestones

Large painted wood pineapple dish/tiki wall hanging.......$20 each

black/ 16" tall

brown/ 16"tall

brown/ 10" tall

and finally, smaller wood pineapple dish/tiki wall hangings......$15 each...about 10" tall or thereabouts.

top to bottom, left to right #1 brown, #2 black, #3 brown, #4 black and #5 brown

thanks!!

[ Edited by: Tipsy McStagger 2009-07-27 21:18 ]

[ Edited by: Tipsy McStagger 2009-07-27 21:55 ]

[ Edited by: Tipsy McStagger 2009-07-27 21:56 ]

bump

bump

Pages: 1 2 replies