Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

chin tiki candle holders...SOLD!!!!

Pages: 1 1 replies

i'm selling only 2 of the 4 candle holders you see in the pics below....these are from chin tiki detroit. They were horribly damaged when i got them, but i have since sandblasted and repainted them. the middle part is wood and the holder and legs are metal...the metal in some parts has rusted through but rather than patch those , i left them alone..the rustic look really works for these. they were practically ruined by water and such....now they look nice and clean....there were originally 6 of these...one just sold on ebay a couple weeks ago (not my auction) for $26 bucks and that one was one of the unfinished nasty lookin ones.....anyway, i'm selling 2 of these for $25 each plus shipping if anyone wants one or both....the taller ones are 13" and the smaller ones are 12" tall......i don't care which ones you pick....doesn't matter to me....let me know in a p.m., send me your zip code and which ones you want and i'll get back to you with shipping cost and total...here's your chance to own a piece of tiki history.....

thanks! for lookin....

left to right.....#1 #2 #3 #4

#1 and #2 (close up)

#3 and #4 (close up)

#2 has a chunk missing from the wood near the top left side..just so ya know.....#4 is the only one with a carved face on it..the rest are either foliage, clover, leaves and such or #1 with carved patterns in it.....

[ Edited by: Tipsy McStagger 2009-07-28 18:34 ]

[ Edited by: Tipsy McStagger 2009-07-29 17:09 ]

both candle holders are now sold.....thanks!!

Pages: 1 1 replies