Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

Any tennis players on TC?

Pages: 1 7 replies

One of my "other" favorite activites is playing tennis. It's fun, good exercise and a great way to meet people in a new city. Last week I played a tournament and it was about 105 F on the court, too hot!

Another great thing about tennis, you might end up with a cutie on the court next to you, like in the picture below.

W

That was very nice, tiki-thunderbird. I'm sure we all learned a lot about tennis.

OK boys and girls, who wants to give their My Favorite Hobby report next? Everyone will have to do it so if you don't volunteer I will just start calling names at random...

How about you Woofmutt? What is your favorite "other" hobby? Or are you prohibited by the courts of Washington?

So which one did you think was cute; the one with or without the hairly legs?

W

I am guessing he was referencing the awesome tennis stud and I shouldn't have made like this was a report on a hobby cuz clearly Mr. Thunderbird meant for this to be taken seriously and he probably also wanted to title it Any Other Awesome Tennis Studs On Tiki Central?

I wish Mr Thunderbird wasn't such a nice guy cuz with his awesome tennis studness, smokin' ex-wife, super cool car, and cute daughter who doesn't seem prone to devil worship like so many other kids are these days I would like to really really hate his guts.

S

my favorite hobby, by sweetpea

hmmmmmm dammit, I was never good at reports.
let's just say I like the Carpenters, and not the kind that fix yer house
(although, I suppose one of those would come in handy too, I got some projects.. anyone need
some spare cash? )

On 2009-08-05 18:26, MadDogMike wrote:
So which one did you think was cute; the one with or without the hairly legs?

I thought the blond without the hairy legs on the court next to me was the cute one! Her doubles partner was even cuter, made concentrating on my game difficult. Please don't tell my ex-wife, she still gets
jealous and is prone to violence after 5 or 6 Green Hawaiians!

Doesn't Make da Mug aka Holden play tennis?

Pages: 1 7 replies