Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

JenTiki's birthday at Forbidden Island tonight!

Pages: 1 9 replies

Join us tonight for JenTiki's 25th birthday celebration. Heck, these Tiki chicks are getting younger and younger every year..or is it just my rum goggles?

We'll be celebrating in true Tiki style and serving her famous creation "Mrs Howell's Spicy Side" - the winner in last year's FI cocktail competition!

Be there to experience it...

Cheers!

R

Happy Birthday!

I heard you guys are getting a great gal to manage FI.

J

On 2009-08-05 13:42, Molokai Mike wrote:
Join us tonight for JenTiki's 25th birthday celebration. Heck, these Tiki chicks are getting younger and younger every year..or is it just my rum goggles?

We'll be celebrating in true Tiki style and serving her famous creation "Mrs Howell's Spicy Side" - the winner in last year's FI cocktail competition!

Cheers!

Wow! Mike not only shaved 20-something years off my age, he also promoted me to "winner" of the cocktail competition instead of just "runner-up"! Awesome!!!
Thanks, Mike!

O

Happy Birthday Jen!

TWO

I doubt I will be able to make it up there to wish you a happy, happy. So have one anyway. MMMMkay?
No really, Happy Birthday Jen.
I'm sad I'm gonna miss the part where they put that HUGE Sombrero on you and the whole F.I. kitchen staff, wait staff, and bus boys sing that damn song to you. Wait..What? they don't do that at F.I. anymore?

Tiki Central - Exception

Oh no.

An error occurred. Site administrators have been notified of the error.