Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Tiki Oasis 9: Wanted: Men & their matching Cabana Shirt / Short ensembles for photo shoot

Pages: 1 5 replies

Aloha,

I would really like to gather everyone who has a matching shirt / swim trunks cabana set at Tiki O for a photo session. I was just planning on taking regular photos of everyone gathered together, but if any pro photog spies this and would like to help us and document the gathering, that would be of course extremely appreciated as well as just amazing cool. So, well, there you go. I can be reached at my facebook page. I really hope to get a good gang of guys together and document some amazing shirt/shorts ensembles. If there is enough interest & participants, we can organize and schedule.

Mahalo and thanks!

-Drew
http://www.facebook.com/drewgroove

[ Edited by: drewgroove 2009-08-05 17:10 ]

[ Edited by: drewgroove 2009-08-05 17:14 ]

Rum Runner has some beautiful ensembles and models them well. You should PM him.

I think I have about 7 - 10 sets for sale. Depending on what day you plan the photo shoot, the could stop by the booth and check them out. It would have to be Saturday though as that's when the vending officially starts and anything I put in the fashion will be available then too.

Melissa,
Great. Perhaps I will pick up a few new ensembles. Hoping I can get enough people interested and get all the gents together for some nice photos. Plus, its a nice tie-in for people to purchase some from you...

Thanks!

MT

On 2009-08-08 09:21, Brenda's Tiki Hut wrote:
Rum Runner has some beautiful ensembles and models them well. You should PM him.

Oh yes indeed. I'm sure that Rum Runner would love to model his amazing shirt/shorts ensembles! Please let me know when this happens, so I can snap off a few pics!

Pages: 1 5 replies