Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Oasis Tiki Underground After Hours Party FRIDAY NIGHT

Pages: 1 18 replies

TWO

By now you all have heard about the Pajama party happening in our suite Saturday night, but you may not know we will also be hosting a party FRIDAY after the main stage musical festivities. Although, this party will NOT have Martin Cate or Smugglers Cove or the Tikiyaki Orchestra, it will have drinks by our very own Tiki Underground Bartenders and possibly a guest bartender appearance.

We are also in the final stages of booking some OUTSTANDING musical talent to be announced shortly.

No Pajamas required for FRIDAY'S party

Saturday...Pajamas or you don't get in.

Right on, Friday it is!

Should be good and hung over to vend on Saturday morning! :wink:

I'll be guest bartending here, featuring my two latest drinks: "Riptide" and "Captain's Daughter", if all goes according to plans.
Looking forward to it,
Ran

R

On 2009-08-07 14:44, kick_the_reverb wrote:
I'll be guest bartending here, featuring my two latest drinks: "Riptide" and "Captain's Daughter", if all goes according to plans.
Looking forward to it,
Ran

hmmm, sounds intriguing :)

TWO

Ran (Kick the Reverb),
Thanks for choosing our party to debut your latest creations. It is a great honor.
For those of you who do not know, Kick the Reverb is the creator of the "Comb Over" and the "Reverb Crash". Both of which were chosen to grace the Forbidden Island regular menu. Two of my favorites.

I can't wait to try your Riptide and Captains Daughter.

Edited yet again for more misspellings...yikes
[ Edited by: Tai Won On 2009-08-07 19:22 ]

[ Edited by: Tai Won On 2009-08-07 21:33 ]

sweet, thanks for the info.
being one of Ran's (test long pigs) who needs Guinea pigs?
I can attest that both of these new drinks are of the highest quality,
Ran you rule my friend.

Tai won on, any word on the entertainment yet?

Looking forward to a very busy weekend in the Nor-Cal suite!

Thanks Jeff...wish I could pour drinks and play guitar at the same time :)
Come to think of it...all 4 members of the SG101 "supergroup" will be at Oasis and on Friday...hmmm
Anyway back to the drinks, not that it always matters, but I just realized both have $45-$55 rums in them.

New Sounds Combo?

Hey Don,
the Nor Cal Suit needs a set of drums to have 2 bands play.
if you could loan a set of drums, I'm sure they would be cool with the New Sounds combos doin a set also.

Jeff(btd)

On 2009-08-10 12:10, kick_the_reverb wrote:
Looking forward to a very busy weekend in the Nor-Cal suite!

Thanks Jeff...wish I could pour drinks and play guitar at the same time :)
Come to think of it...all 4 members of the SG101 "supergroup" will be at Oasis and on Friday...hmmm
Anyway back to the drinks, not that it always matters, but I just realized both have $45-$55 rums in them.

can you say, feed the Tip Jar please?
I will gladly donate to the cause.

Jeff(btd)

Oh the tip jar note is nice, but I meant that having expensive rums in the drinks might sometimes contribute to their quality, I wasn't fishing for tips :wink:
Ran

oh I see, but at the same time,
don't be stingy, and tip yer bartender,
or give him some food.
:wink:

Jeff(btd)

R

On 2009-08-10 21:48, bigtikidude wrote:
oh I see, but at the same time,
don't be stingy, and tip yer bartender,
or give him some food.

Jeff(btd)

...or BOTH!
:)

TWO

This Just In:
The Tiki Underground is very proud to announce our Friday night party will be rocked hard by the legendary "Meshuggah Beach Party".
We are honored yet again.
This is sure to be wild.

so glad this came thru.
Meshugga Beach Party, and Tikiyaki in the Nor Cal room party was 2 of the highlights for this years Oasis for me.

congrats to putting on Great parties Nor Cal guys.

Jeff(btd)

On 2009-08-18 12:43, bigtikidude wrote:
congrats to putting on Great panties Nor Cal guys.
Jeff(btd)

you would know Unga,

Jeff(btd)

The party was great, I had a lot of fun bartending, thanks to Nor-Cal guys and girls, including all who helped squeeze limes and bar-back. Meshuggah Beach Party was tons of fun, as always.
Special thanks to Matt Reese, the unsung hero of Tiki Oasis, who got drums so MBP can play at the party. Matt knows everyone and everything about San Diego and does a LOT of behind the scenes work for Oasis.
Ran

[ Edited by: kick_the_reverb 2009-08-20 20:37 ]

Thank you Matt,
Mucho Mahalo,
for getting the drums for them.
you saved the day, er night.

Jeff(btd)

Pages: 1 18 replies