Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Oasis Room Crawl Limoncello Lounge Room 1503

Pages: 1 33 replies

Hi All, We will have our room set up on Fridays and Saturdays evenings.

Music by the Martini Kings both nites!!!!!!!!!

snacks and food by tiki a gogos(Kelly)

We have A special Rum punch, Anton's special home made 151 proof Limoncello and some other surprises!!

Kelly(HIPHIPAHULA) will also be guest bartender for the weekend!

so please join us! I will Have more info in a few days from now.

Amy

TWO

It sounds great Amy....I love the Martini Kings.
I'll be there fo' sho'.

V

Hi Amy,
Jungle dawg and I are looking forward to it. It was nice to see you at Tonga Hut.
Carol

Looking forward to good times, good music, good food and good drink in the Limoncello Lounge!

Im in!!!

M

That sounds great. Can you believe we're just a few days away now!
The Cabin Wench and I plan to have Pirate Ship Tiki Time at the Bali Hai Thursday Night. Please stop in and say HI Everyone.

“The Limoncello Lounge” is open!

Both Friday and Saturday nights!
Join Queen Kamehameha in the Limoncello Lounge as she presents,

THE MARTINI KINGS

Guest staring,
• Anton’s 151 Limoncello served in a custom “Limoncello Lounge” souvenir Tiki Farm Shot glass *
• HipHiPaHula (that’s me :D ) will be The Limoncello Lounge’s Guest Bartender both nights mixing up some NEW ORIGINAL Cocktails as well as some classic favorites. Come see what all the “Fassionola” is all about!
• Tasty Island edible delights by Tiki Go Go the best food on the Island of Oasis!

Please join Queen Kamehameha (Amy) and friends in room #1503
• Friday night 10:00pm-1:00am
• Saturday night 10:00pm-2:00am

SURF’S UP!!!

*While they last 1 shot per person

[ Edited by: Hiphipahula 2009-08-12 11:22 ]

On 2009-08-09 20:25, Hiphipahula wrote:

SURF’S UP!!!  

WooHooo! Can't wait for this Room Party :)

[ Edited by: WooHooWahine 2009-08-10 13:57 ]

CL

Kelly,

It would be a trip if Danny DeVito actually was going to be personally serving his product at this party! :wink: It will be a great time I'm sure! His Limoncello is supposed to be really tasty!!

I'm so looking forward to this!

Join Queen Kamehameha in the Limoncello Lounge as she presents,

THE MARTINI KINGS  

Guest staring,
• Anton’s 151 Limoncello served in a custom “Limoncello Lounge” souvenir Tiki Farm Shot glass *
• HipHiPaHula (that’s me :D ) will be The Limoncello Lounge’s Guest Bartender both nights mixing up some NEW ORIGINAL Cocktails as well as some classic favorites. Come see what all the “Fassionola” is all about!
• Tasty Island edible delights by Tiki Go Go the best food on the Island of Oasis!

SURF’S UP!!!  

[ Edited by: Hiphipahula 2009-08-10 06:05 ]

[ Edited by: coco loco 2009-08-10 17:47 ]

Hiphipahula - Rest up you are going to be serving a lot of drinks :)

So there! Kelly rocks!
This is gonna be great!

[ Edited by: Iokona Ki'i 2009-08-11 11:03 ]

When life hands you lemons make Limoncello.

Guest staring,

Anton’s 151 Limoncello served in a custom “Limoncello Lounge” souvenir Tiki Farm Shot glass *

It's definitely our very own Anton's handcrafted 151 Limoncello. So few people have heard of limoncello these days so I used this cool photo of Danny just to bring Limoncello to the forefront "Oh. Now I remember, I've seen Danny with that stuff"

So come have a taste with us! :drink:

[ Edited by: Hiphipahula 2009-08-12 11:25 ]

hi all, just got back and I want to thank all the people who attended the Limoncello lounge parties Friday and Saturday. It was great to meet all the new people! Thanks to my friends Anton and Mike for making all the Limoncello, Holden, for getting the mugs done.
Thanks also to Tony and the the Martini Kings, Eric and Manuel for the bar help and special big Mahalo to Kelly AKA (Hiphipahula) for being the bartender both nights never missing a beat!

Thanks again all
Amy

[ Edited by: Queen Kamehameha 2009-08-17 16:30 ]

Mahalo back at ya and shirt trades TOO! - I'll post some pics soon!

JB

Thank you Amy. You are a wonderful Hostess! Absolute class.

Looking forward to seeing you soon.

(thanks for loading me up with shirts!)

TT

Amy, you're the best. Once again, the best party ever. The drinks, the food what else is there to say. Kelly, bartender extraordinaire, thank you. Amy thank you so much. looking forward to next time.

T

Amy,

Thank you for your hospitality and the souvenir Tiki Farm shot glass. That was very generous of you!

Anton’s 151 Limoncello was very tasty and the food was gourmet quality.

The Martini Kings were excellent, as always.

San

Thank you for the hospitality! Your room was amazing, the music, the food, the drinks, and the souvenir made it by far the BEST room in the crawl. Was my first taste of Limoncello and definitely won't be my last, loved it.

D

Went to the party on Friday - it was wonderful, had a marvelous time...great drinks, food, music and people. THANK YOU!

P

I have still never had limoncello, but Kelly did make a kickass drink. One of my favorites of the entire weekend!

J

Thanks so much for opening your doors to all of us, and for the great shot glasses that you gave us all. All night I was singing "I will drink as much Limoncello as I can, Cause it makes me happy again and again" :wink:

I learned that limoncello is delicious. And you can drink as much as you want, 'cause your breath will smell like you brushed with Pledge. Who says you don't learn anything at Tiki Oasis!

Thanks for having us!

Amy- it was pleasure to meet you and chat with you, it's unfortunate you had to deal
with all the drama that night.Martini Kings sounded great too.I left both my shot
glasses in your room that you gave me , so that just shows you how rum dumb I was.
I hope you find that incredible necklace that you made and lost.

Mahalo! Mahalo! Mahalo to Amy and the Limoncello Lounge Room 1503 Ohana :)

Z

Buckets of mahalo for the lemony, band-filled goodness!
~Zero

Many thanks for a great party - food, drinks, music and really nice people. Wished I could have chatted with you more but you had your hands full.

Here are some pics of the great Limoncello Lounge mini mugs.

Thanks again,

DC

Mucho Mahalo Amy!

It was such a pleasure to finally meet you!
Your lovely lounge and stellar hospitality made for the perfect end to a fabulous Tiki Oasis Saturday!

Huge thanks also to drinkmaster extraordinaire Kelly Hiphipahula and the always swanky Martini Kings!

Extra props to Amy too for proving yourself the coolest cucumber in the fruit salad! ;D

T

Amy,
We had a great time Friday night, The Limoncello & shot mugs were great. The Martini Kings were fun, & food, WOW! We didn't make it back on Saturday, I guess we missed a lot.

Thanks Again, Mike & Karen

Great party - Limoncello Lounge rocked
Martini Kings were awesome as always
but where the heck did Beavis and Butthead
(wrists wrapped in blue masking tape) come from?
They were but a blip. Everyone else loved the lounge.

Amy, incredible room party!

Thanks so much for the wonderful hospitality!

T
TikiG posted on Fri, Aug 21, 2009 8:01 AM

Amy & friends of Limoncello Lounge -

Thank You for the great party.

It's already been said here - better expressed than I may - spirits high the night I visited.

Greg

I recovered! I had a blast Bartending for my dear friend Amy and all of you. Wow! what fun we had! Hope you enjoyed Anton's Limoncello in the custom Tiki Farm Shot glass or one of the several original drinks we served up making sure there was something for everybody in the Lounge. Thank you everyone again for coming out to see the Martini Kings and visiting with us, making the Limoncello Lounge a part of your Oasis plans. We were the "Last room standing" never running out of rum or fine cocktails, we stayed open far after hours for the Rum seekers and Lovers! Just wait and see what goes on next year!! Mahalo!!

[ Edited by: Hiphipahula 2009-08-21 10:51 ]

Amy-
Thank you so much! AceyTiki and I had a great time at your party. You spared no expense! We really loved the shot glasses you gave out and the limoncello was super yummy. Having Bamboo Ben work the door was great, too. Thank you, again!

Pages: 1 33 replies