Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Bongofury's Flotsam & Jetsam For Tiki Oasis 2009

Pages: 1 13 replies

B

Mrs. Fury & I will be vending across from TikiToNy this year. We have survived a trip to the South Seas and Headhunter territory to bring you mysterious cargo from the Rincon Room......

Vintage mugs, artwork, carvings, black velvets, and more....plus flotsam & Jetsam from Drifters Reef...

Also some vintage videos of Trader Vic's, Don The Beachcomber (Waikiki), The Pago Pago (Tuscon), The Tikis (Monterey Park), and more....Vintage surf stuff too!

Burnin the candle at both ends, but will post more this week. Kia Orana!

I highly recommend that you visit bongofury's booth at the Oasis. I place Ron up at the top of tiki knowledge and taste and you will NOT be disappointed with his level of detail and authenticity. damn! the rincon room is basically a museum and mecca of tiki cool ranking up there with a visit to OA! No kiddin'!

T

You can't believe a word of suburbanpagen but you can believe me! I got a preview of the glass floats and they are like a mini diorama in a glowing orb!

Ron, the floats sure look great. I'll be checking out your stuff for sure. See you in a few days.
Mike & Karen

ooooo, puffer fish floats! Those look great!

Amy

Wish I could be there, Ron. Good trading!

I recently had a total tiki immersion weekend. I did a trip to OA and then headed up to the Bongofury's. I can also attest to the fact that the floats are amazing.

Thanks everybody....we will miss you Sven.

We will have a bunch of lamps

Hard to see but this is a shrunken head in a float lamp

Jellyfish in a float lamp

Plus more I don't have photos of yet. Here is some other stuff..

Shelf with tapa back + salt & pepper shakers and some mugs.....if I have room.

"Mortified' my second carving....on Mahogany

Plus much more if I can pack it in. Not sure what will fit in my vending space so I will probably bring new stuff out all day if anything sells...Here are some of the velvets we're bringing

An sumpin for our naybors at artist alley...

Gota try to finish up tomorrow so might not have time for more photos.....come by our booth (#14-Mysteries Of The South Seas) across from TikiToNy and next to Lake Surfer) and say hello.

Bongofury
Mrs. Fury

L

Love that jellyfish in the lamp and also the display shelf. I am sure you will unload lots of your wares! Great assortment!

Ron,

Look forward to seeing you and Mrs. Fury at Oasis. Is that architectural drawing from the Trade Winds? Would love one of those!

DC

Hey Ron!

Can't wait to meet you and the Mrs. Bongofury and fly away with some of your flotsam~

See ya soon!

Andy
http://tikijoesocean.com

[ Edited by: Tiki Joe's Pop 2009-08-11 21:51 ]

How do you get those guys in the floats! Awesome work! Hope I can scrounge up enough money for all this cool stuff!

The glass floats are off the shizzle !!

Bumping this older thread due to the awesomeness of the Jellyfish Float lamp! :D

On 2009-08-11 20:31, bongofury wrote:

Jellyfish in a float lamp

Pages: 1 13 replies