Pages: 1 7 replies

Anybody got any info??!!
I've seen one or two on ebay,
presumed vintage. Does anyone know
where I could get my hands on one,
new or used. I have Atomic Tiki
making a custom tiki for me presently
for my new Orange Dream Cruiser 2 that
should be arriving from the factory in week or two. I think that will be far cooler than
a chrome one anyways but now that I can't find one, it's DRIVING ME CRAZY! Any help appreciated.
Mahalo!

Welcome Miss.Stacey to TikiCentral!

FYI for those not knowing right off the bat as to what a Dream Cruiser is:
Chrysler PT Dream Cruiser Limited Edition Series

Again, welcome, and we hope that your interest in tiki goes beyond the stickshift!

SugarCaddyDaddy

Welcome miss.stacey. I too, have seen those shift knobs on eBay. Not sure who makes them but they don't look vintage to me.

I beleive you can get them on the "hot Rods of norco" store in california they did use to have them on their old catalog also check the mooneyes catalog. they got crome Tiki shiftknobs too!! good luck , Kreepy tiki jaksin

Got Tiki Knobs? I checked out: 1)www.barbsstitchintime.com (carved wood tiki shift knobs)and
2)www.Go-Kat-Go.com (resin tiki shift knobs)

Aloha

P

Did somebody say HOT ROD?!!

miss.stacey, is the Dream Cruiser an stick, automatic or autostick? That makes a big difference in your choices for aftermarket shifter knobs. You can use just about anything on the stick shifters, there are a few limited choices for the auto, and so far, none of the aftermarket stuff works with the autostick :( .

I recently got a 2003 PT Cruiser GT, and sorely wanted one of these. But alas, that button on the autostick shifter rules that out.

YOur best shots would probably be at mooneyes (the previous poster already included a link), or at the Kulture Shoq shop.
http://www.kultureshoq.com/

My cruiser is here! (457 of a 7500 run) It has a tangerine orange pearl coat (how polypop is that). I have already secured a vanity plate "PTTIKI" and have a custom chrome lisense plate frame being made that says PT TIKI TURBO. Top that with orange tiki performance vinyl saying "Aloha" in the back smoke windows and I'm good to go. I think Atomic Tiki's shift knob will be great. Thanks for all the help. The chrome knob on Mooneyes is cheap and UG-LY! The one I've seen that piqued my interest was more a simple Maori style.
Mahalo,
Miss Stacey

Pages: 1 7 replies