Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

New Member- Introduction

Pages: 1 9 replies

S

Hi all,I just wanted to introduce myself to the forum. I've had some nice reads so far this morning in a lot of the forums. I love the artwork I saw from a lot of the members here, got some drinks to try out now, found some new music to listen to. This is really a nice forum.

I live in Las Vegas, and I'm in an Island Reggae band called HaleAmano (House of the Sharks). So far this year we've played shows with Katchafire, Rebel Souljahs, Three Houses Down, Pati, Chief Ragga, to name a few.

If you'd like to check out our music you can listen to us here:

http://www.myspace.com/houseofthesharks

I'm looking forward to hanging out, meeting people, and having some nice conversation. Eventually, I'd like to try my hand at some Tiki Art myself, at the moment music keeps me pretty busy, but I'm a woodworker by trade.

Anyway.. Aloha!!

Welcome Shred,head to Frankies there in Vegas,i think you will love it!

S

I will have to check out Frankies. If I remember correctly it's on Charleston. Thanks for the reminder.

S
shred posted on Mon, Aug 10, 2009 2:16 PM

No. I think one of the other members must have created that account. This is my first time posting here.

Seeing the words "FREE REGGAE" gives me an idea who it might be. I'd rather post on a more personal level, and not under my band's name. I'm not on here to just promote the band.

Hi Shred, I'm glad to hear you are a WORKING musician, considering how things are at the moment.

S
shred posted on Tue, Aug 11, 2009 7:25 AM

I play to soothe my soul. What comes and goes from it is what it is. As long as I keep my sanity along the way, I'm cool. That may be how I got this gig. hahaha.

Hi to you too.

TR

[ Edited by: Tiki Russ 2010-02-03 07:20 ]

L

Oh new members.....please post here y'all!

http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=6&forum=1&2928

TR

Thanks, I got lost. Sorry, new to this

Pages: 1 9 replies