Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Bali Hai reservations Thursday night Tiki Oasis

Pages: 1 5 replies

P

Yeah, I waited too long and now I can't get reservations. If anyone has space for two at their table please contact me.

Thanks!

R

On 2009-08-10 19:51, PiPhiRho wrote:
Yeah, I waited too long and now I can't get reservations. If anyone has space for two at their table please contact me.

Thanks!

Pi PhiRho-
check your PM
:)

• Rosered

Is this event by reservation only or can anyone stop by and mingle? I couldn't find too much info on this, but I may have been looking in the wrong places. Thanks!

most of the show is outside, or downstairs inside,
the reservations at tables upstairs people are talking about is for sitting down and eating before, or during the show.
but the cannot be seen from the upstairs dining tables.

I will be eating on the way there,
as to not miss the show.
:wink:

This should help. From the TikiOasis website:
http://www.tikioasis.com/schedule/

Thursday Night!
Kick off the weekend on Thursday with a pre-party at the historic Bali Hai restaurant on Shelter Island. Don't miss this wonderful opportunity to meet and mingle with other Tiki enthusiasts and plan your Tiki Oasis calendar for the weekend. Live music & a burlesque showcase as well as DJ's spinning vintage vinyl. Remember to make early dinner reservations at the Bali Hai restaurant. There is plenty of free parking at the Bali Hai but we recommend carpooling in taxis or hopping the WhereTours bus.

*This event is FREE and open to the public.

Doors 6:30 PM
Show 7:00 PM - 12:00 AM

-Ed

yes that is true if you are sitting downstairs,
most of the reservations are for upstairs.

if you put your ear to the floor.
maybe you can hear whats going on, down below.
:wink:

Jeff(bigtikidude)

Pages: 1 5 replies