Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Music

Martini Kings new CD available now!!

Pages: 1 7 replies

aloha friends!
you can grab a copy for only 10 bucks of our brand new cd at tiki oasis or order online at http://www.martinikings.net
songs include:
theme from endless summer, house of bamboo, a summer place, you only live twice and many more!
(just click on cd's)
see you at oasi friday eve on the big stage and sunday poolside at noon!

[ Edited by: martini kings 2009-08-25 09:20 ]

S
shred posted on Tue, Aug 11, 2009 6:21 PM

Hey, I heard some samples of your music, and I really enjoyed it. I think I will pick one up this weekend. Sounds great.

No brainer purchase!

1 of the few things I will be buying besides food, and booze this weekend.
:wink:

remember folks.
Musicians are artists too.

Jeff(btd)

RB

Beseeching the Kings: Help! I'm not getting a link on the "CDs" website page to purchase the new CD (all the other CDs and DVD have a "Click to Buy ____ now").

Or did my wife contact you to disable that function? :lol:

This is an absolutely sensational CD. Bravo once again, Brothers Marsico!

Frank, Tony & an entourage of supporters have brought the whole Martini Kings sound up to the next, soaring level. The vibe is their own classic cool throughout, but when you take in the beautifully dense arrangements as heard on "You Only Live Twice" and the amazing "Theme from Endlesss Summer" the jaw drops and the shiver zips up the spine. TOO cool....

Bottom line - make your senses happy & BUY THIS CD !

Cheers, guys~
All the best...
Andy/Tiki Joe's Ocean

RB

Lovin' this CD, too...and funny, both "You Only Live Twice" and "Endless Summer" are the two songs that I find rattling around my brain long after I've listened to the CD!

I just ordered 3 more of your CD's...Love your sound......Keep up the good work.....Hope to see you live someday but until then you sure do set the mood here!

Pages: 1 7 replies