Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Custom tiki mug production...

Pages: 1 3 replies

So, I'm thinking about maybe creating some exclusive HAWAIIAN DICK tiki mugs as we gear up for the release of the next book. They would be designed by myself and the book's artist.

Does anyone have any idea where a good place would be to get them made? I'm not even sure how many we'd have done.

-BCM

On 2009-08-12 12:14, Hawaiian Dick wrote:

Does anyone have any idea where a good place would be to get them made? I'm not even sure how many we'd have done.

Um, Tiki Farm. Try Holden at 800-357-3360...

Any news on the movie, and when is the new book release?

On 2009-08-12 12:37, Phillip Roberts wrote:

Um, Tiki Farm. Try Holden at 800-357-3360...

Any news on the movie, and when is the new book release?

Thanks, PR. The movie stalled out, but I'm in the process of working toward what might be a better option...television. If there's any progress (and I should know soon), I'll report it here.

The new book is waiting on art from a few guys. I'd like to shoot for the end of the year. GREAT BIG HAWAIIAN DICK #1.

-BCM

LT

So, I'm thinking about maybe creating some exclusive HAWAIIAN DICK tiki mugs as we gear up for the release of the next book. They would be designed by myself and the book's artist.

-BCM

In no particular order - Tiki Farm, Squid, Munktiki and Gecko have all worked with other artist's designs.

Pages: 1 3 replies