Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Squid's Luau Pig Tiki Oasis 9

Pages: 1 4 replies

HT

Renowned Tiki Artist "Squid" came up with a Tiki Mug for "Tiki Oasis 9" THE LUAU PIG. He involved a number of other Tiki Artists in how they would finish the pig through their eyes. Great collaboration. The one in the picture below was done by Squid. Thank you for this great addition to my collec
tion.

I know this original post doesn't technically fall under events just gotta say i know the Ku bar won best vendor booth this year,but Squid and LLT had me rolling with all their antics and shenanigans! Our room was right above their booth so i got to witness from a birds eye view some of the hillbilly havoc! I mean you could play a round of miniature golf while ducking under some "britches" that hung from a clothesline. I really lagged taking pictures this year, and i regret not photographing their spot, but if you were there and visited you were guaranteed smiles, and maybe a little moonshine! I did buy a Luau Pig because i was blown away by the concept and still buzzed from the night before, on top of all that im stoked to support such a solid talented feller!

S
squid posted on Thu, Aug 20, 2009 8:52 AM

Thanks for all the kudos guys but Mongo, you're right. I hardly think a pig qualifies as an event.

On 2009-08-20 08:52, squid wrote:
...I hardly think a pig qualifies as an event.

Wut about Pigzilla?

He wuz an eevent.

(Dern it awl, ah think ah just gave away mah verry ownt
pig mug ideeeer. Awww shucks and fiddle faddle. Guess ah
mite as well post mah sketch so's Lake kin git cracking
awn his routered vershun.)

BTW, ah think Pappy & Juniors boof wuz hillbillarious,
ceptin' ah done kissed Lester for dern neart wun hole
our an dinut git no doller.

Lester iz a good kisser thow... ah think ah'm preg-nut.

[ Edited by: hodadhank 2009-08-20 09:47 ]

http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=33645&forum=5&start=last&0

I have moved this topic to its proper location y'all! Now gwan git!

Pages: 1 4 replies