Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Limited Edition Munktiki Smuggler's Cove Mug ON SALE NOW on eBay! LAST ONE!

Pages: 1 11 replies

M

Aloha!

I have a handful of these incredible Smuggler's Cove limited edition barrels left over from Oasis- and I'm offering them here first! Do not miss out on one of the finest barrels you will ever see- the result of extensive collaboration with Miles at Munktiki and careful analysis of other classic barrel mugs, this gorgeous two-tone hand fired glaze will blow you away with its detail- all the way down to the wood staves on the bottom and bolts on the barrel hoops. As I mentioned, the open edition will be produced by Tiki Farm, marking the first ever collaboration between these two mug giants. Don't miss out on this gem.

PRICE: $95 (includes shipping and handling to anywhere in the US [overseas fees TBD], and a little to offset PayPal fees)

TO BUY: Send me a PM asap indicating you are interested. One per person. First come first served in order of PMs received. PayPal details will be sent to the winners.

Any mugs unsold are headed to eBay, so strike now!

Mahalo!

[ Edited by: martiki 2009-10-15 19:44 ]

Very nice.
How many ounces does it hold?

T

A barrel o' rum is more fun than a barrel o' monkeys! That's a beautiful mug!

it's a big one, unga. as i told martiki at oasis, this is the best rum barrel i've ever seen. i'm glad i scored one.

J

I picked up one of these mugs at Oasis as well, and all I can say is Wow!!! It is huge, and the details are so crisp, and the glaze is sweet! Get them while you can! You won't regret it!

M

Thanks everyone! They are going like hotcakes today- strike now!

TWO

I can't believe these are still available. I'm not even a "mug weirdo" but I saw this and had to buy one.
A finer barrel mug you will not find.

There are only 50 of these made....ever.

C

Glad I managed to snag one!!!
Mahaloz to Martin for making them available to us Oasis-less folks :wink:

T

Its cool but not as cool as the Ohana Hut for 5 buck more. May just have to get the T.F. edition.

M

Last I saw, Ohana Huts were $200+ if you can find one. Even that is pretty cheap for the work that went into them.

Figure about $15 of $95 is shipping and the rest goes to support Martin and Smuggler's Cove, way worth the price tag. I ordered one.

L

On 2009-08-23 17:47, teaKEY wrote:
Its cool but not as cool as the Ohana Hut for 5 buck more. May just have to get the T.F. edition.

If you don't want to take Martin up on his more than generous offer to purchase one of the limited edition mug barrels ...then don't.

Martin its a great looking barrel...I am sure before long they will be gone and people will be crying because they didn't buy one when they had the chance. Then we can read all about that on another thread!

[ Edited by: leleliz 2009-08-23 20:07 ]

M

It's been a few months since anyone asked, and I found one last mug buried in my house, so it's up on eBay:

LAST CHANCE!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270470892804

(and a fine way to support The Cove!)

Mahalo!

Pages: 1 11 replies