Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Beyond Tiki

Bachelor Pad Magazine 9 featuring Kim Falcon is here!

Pages: 1 1 replies

http://www.bachelorpadmagazineonline.com

Bachelor Pad Magazine issue 9 is now out and being mailed to subscribers!

Here's what's in the new issue:

**Cover model and centerfold, our "Bird of Paradise" Kim Falcon
**Pulse pounding pin-ups from Carolina St. Jane, Ruby Joule, and Violet Valentine!
**An interview with retro artist BigToe.
**A primer on vintage barware.
**A New Orleans speak-easy review.
**More lushy laffs from Tipsy Thomas.
**Gags from TJ Rappel of Krushervision, Scooter Harris, Dave Cook, and "Atomic Toonz" from Frankie Ill!
**Columns from Cherry Capri, Heidi Van Horne, Penny Starr Jr., and Will "The Thrill" Viharo!
**Burlesque-inspired drink recipe from mixologist Dr. Bamboo.
**Plus much more!

All subscriptions start with issue 9.

Subscription rates:
Bachelor Pad Magazine:
Single Issue (issue 9):
(shipping included)
$5_50 US/Canada
$7_50 worldwide

Subscriptions (starting with Issue 9):
(shipping included)
4 Issues-$16 US/Canada
4 Issues-$22 worldwide

Renewal Rate (starting with Issue 10):
(shipping included)
4 Issues-$16 US/Canada
4 Issues-$22 worldwide

If you are new to Bachelor Pad Magazine, your best bet is a Catch-Up Bundle! Order issues 4 through 8 plus a four-issue subscription starting with issue 9 shipped to you for only $40 (US/Canada)/$55 (worldwide). (Issues 1, 2, and 3 are in very limited qualities and must be purchased separately.)

Go to the Bachelor Pad Magazine website: http://www.bachelorpadmagazineonline.com and click the "Subscribe Now" button. This is all being done via PayPal, so you will be directed to their checkout page.

If you want to send a check, e-mail me--java_at_javasbachelorpad.com--and I’ll give you an address to send that to.

Show your support for the swingingest cocktail party your can hold in your hands. Subscribe to Bachelor Pad Magazine right now!

[ Edited by: javabachelor 2009-09-08 11:47 ]

The new issue of Bachelor Pad Magazine is now out! Subscribers should be getting their issues in the next week. If you don't get yours by September 15th, please let me know. Thanks!

Pages: 1 1 replies